Post your Chanel family portrait...

Hi Everyone!

Thank you so much for welcoming me to purseforum and all of the wonderful messages! I feel like I have a new family! Sorry for the delay for the pictures, my children got sick and of course they come first! Here are some portraits of my other family - Chanel! I did a group shot and then close ups... Hope that you enjoy!

Oh silly, you forgot to tell us you own a Chanel boutique! :graucho: :lol:

Seriously, this is amazing! How long did you begin this collection and how is it that you still have tags and sticker still on them?!?!?! (there's no way I can resist using such beautiful bags NONSTOP with a spectacular collection like this! which I imagine took quite a bit of effort to hunt down some of these special pieces too?!)

Hi Everyone!

Thank you so much for welcoming me to purseforum and all of the wonderful messages! I feel like I have a new family! Sorry for the delay for the pictures, my children got sick and of course they come first! Here are some portraits of my other family - Chanel! I did a group shot and then close ups... Hope that you enjoy!
It's like dying and going to Chanel Heaven!

Just gorgeous - i should show my husband your collection so he can't complain when i want another Chanel bag:P

You have some VERY special minis!! Love that camellia one :smile:
I see you have a lot of blue stickers attached still - don't forget to use them!! So beautiful - I'm so envious of your collection:smile:

Thank you MissAdhd! Yes I promise I will start using them! My husband and I really need to plan a date night without our 3 children!

Oh silly, you forgot to tell us you own a Chanel boutique! :graucho: :lol:

Seriously, this is amazing! How long did you begin this collection and how is it that you still have tags and sticker still on them?!?!?! (there's no way I can resist using such beautiful bags NONSTOP with a spectacular collection like this! which I imagine took quite a bit of effort to hunt down some of these special pieces too?!)

Thank you Vanana! I had a few old Chanel purses - like from years and years ago. I mostly bought only Louis Vuitton. But then last year after I bought the Valentine bag I started falling in love with Chanel. In Sept 2015 I decided I was going to switch over and started building my collection. I started with the smaller pieces (WOC and Minis) and now I'm getting the bigger ones (Medium size). Right now I'm on the hunt for a seasonal Medium Boy and a seasonal Medium Reissue. I can't wait to see the Rome and Fall collections coming out!

Hi Everyone!

Ur the one behind the rectangular mini shortage ! Lol !! Amazing collection !

Hi Everyone!

Love your Chanel collection [emoji7][emoji7] simply beautiful

I've added a mini flap in my collection [emoji7] love the chevron on the mini. It looks so cute and edgy at the same time. Was planning to get the quilted one but thought that I might need something different because all my Chanel are in quilted design. [emoji184] ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460653053.174569.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1460653110.710875.jpg

Reactions: 18eve and YBcozYnot
Hi Everyone!

HOLLY! MOLLY! You have a beautiful collection! Love to see unique pieces. We are twinsies on the sequined mini.

Hi Everyone!

Wow what a amazing collection!
This is Chanel heaven!

Hi Everyone!

:loveeyes: :hbeat: :love: :heart:

Hi Everyone!

Omg this is amazing!!! Congrats!!

Hi Everyone!

I am speechless.....beautiful collection. :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

I've added a mini flap in my collection [emoji7] love the chevron on the mini. It looks so cute and edgy at the same time. Was planning to get the quilted one but thought that I might need something different because all my Chanel are in quilted design. [emoji184] View attachment 3328899View attachment 3328900

Wow, I like how well rounded your collection is. You have a bag for every occasion! And how shining and puffy of the leather! It's hard to get such a high quality collection nowadays. Congrats on the chevron mini too. It's so cute![emoji173]️