My very first G - the mini Pandora box

yinnie

O.G.
Apr 19, 2008
I'm so excited to join the Givenchy club! I have been lusting over the Pandora box bag since I saw Liv Tyler carry it when she was on a stroll a few years ago. The shape of the bag is just so unique and that's what caught my eye!!! [emoji7]

A good deal came up on farfetch last week so here it is! My very first Givenchy - the mini Pandora box in navy! I love the colour!!! I have so many black bags, so navy is a nice twist to the classic!!! [emoji56][emoji56][emoji56][emoji56]

I'm now eyeing the white one... But need to wait til I return from bag ban island first 🏝

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460522472.811090.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1460522537.091296.jpg

I actually really love this...! I almost bought the slouched satchel version of this, but your new mini box is stunning. I've always loved the contrasted gold lettering-on-dark look, and Givenchy's font/logo is so nicely minimalistic.

I'm with you on bag ban island. I just got my first Celine last week, and currently am not any more bags until my birthday in November LOL. Confessions of a shopaholic, you've got classy taste. Cheers!

I actually really love this...! I almost bought the slouched satchel version of this, but your new mini box is stunning. I've always loved the contrasted gold lettering-on-dark look, and Givenchy's font/logo is so nicely minimalistic.

I'm with you on bag ban island. I just got my first Celine last week, and currently am not any more bags until my birthday in November LOL. Confessions of a shopaholic, you've got classy taste. Cheers!

Thank you! Lets met for a drink on bag ban island! I got a Celine last month too (small box) hence why I'm on a ban! [emoji483][emoji483][emoji483]

I'm so excited to join the Givenchy club! I have been lusting over the Pandora box bag since I saw Liv Tyler carry it when she was on a stroll a few years ago. The shape of the bag is just so unique and that's what caught my eye!!! [emoji7]

A good deal came up on farfetch last week so here it is! My very first Givenchy - the mini Pandora box in navy! I love the colour!!! I have so many black bags, so navy is a nice twist to the classic!!! [emoji56][emoji56][emoji56][emoji56]

I'm now eyeing the white one... But need to wait til I return from bag ban island first 🏝

View attachment 3327790View attachment 3327791

Absolutely gorgeous! [emoji7] Have been eyeing this myself! Hope you enjoy her [emoji16]

View attachment 3327790View attachment 3327791

oh wow!! this is beautiful, congrats!! did u also look at the one with the chain strap?? i can't decide between the leather strap or the chain strap version!! i think they're both gorgeous but feel like this one is more casual since it's a leather strap while the other looks more dressy?? anyway, thanks for sharing!

oh wow!! this is beautiful, congrats!! did u also look at the one with the chain strap?? i can't decide between the leather strap or the chain strap version!! i think they're both gorgeous but feel like this one is more casual since it's a leather strap while the other looks more dressy?? anyway, thanks for sharing!

Hello thanks for checking out my reveal and your compliments! I did look at the chain strap version - I prefer leather strap as it looks more casual and also it has the front zipper pocket (chain version doesn't)
I am still yet to use to the bag - today might be the day!

I finally took the bag out today for the first time! I love the look of the textured leather on this bag [emoji7]

I wore it cross body, it felt more secure than on one shoulder. It took a few tries but eventually I managed to work out how to get in and out of the bag with one hand!

Very spacious inside. I swapped out over from a Chanel boy new medium and it fits everything with room to spare. It's spacious due to the wider rounded bottom.

Here is a mod shot!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461836810.232267.jpg