My new love - oh how I underestimated caviar

As many of you ladies know , it's been a long road to find the perfect first Chanel bag. I had my mind set on lambskin. I love the look , the feel , all of it. The problem is that the new bag I bought sat tagged and all wrapped like a museum piece in my walk in closet never be touched. With two little girls under the age of 8 I just couldn't bring myself to remove the tag and use it. I feared the accidents I couldn't control and shuddered at the thought of a deep scratch that could happen. When I finally faced the fact that it wasn't ideal for my life in particular I opened the door to entertain a different material because I was searching for the blue that held my heart - 2010 or 2013 cobalt blue / blue roi. Researching that color led me to the 2013 Easy Caviar cobalt blue that I didn't even know existed. It is a cross between the puffy look of lambskin but durable being caviar. I couldn't believe my luck when I fell upon a pristine "like new" jumbo on Lollipuff. Had it authenticated and paid - when this lady arrived my heart skipped a beat and I've used it every day since she arrived. Amazing how the right bag can free you to enjoy it as it should be. The caviar is so amazing that I can't believe I never gave it a thought being blinded initially by the lambskin. Both are amazing but this fits my life. Thanks for everyone that encouraged me to look the pre-owned route which led me to find this Easy Caviar thankfully new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So begins my love affair with caviar!!!!!!!!!💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,038
Last edited:
Reactions: Namwan-
Easy caviar is my favorite and I have several pieces.

Regardless of that, I'm so happy you listened to yourself and now have bag peace. And you're SO right they shouldn't be wrapped like museum pieces and never used.

This is a stunning color.

So gorg. Is that jumbo easy caviar? Did you buy it new? I saw few preloved a while ago but prices were a little high so I didn't get it .

Yes it is 2013 Easy Caviar jumbo cobalt blue. It is in new condition. The lady never used it. It was a bit pricey at $3700. From my research i did I think new in 2013 it went for $3000 so the extra $700 wasn't a big deal to me to get my dream color and new!!

Last edited:
Were you the person debating between so many blues?! If you are I'm very happy to see that you found your exact blue and already loving and using your bag!! Big congrats and good for you for following and listening to your heart!!!

Were you the person debating between so many blues?! If you are I'm very happy to see that you found your exact blue and already loving and using your bag!! Big congrats and good for you for following and listening to your heart!!!
Yes I had bought the cruise blue and although gorgeous I really wanted the Cobalt blue / blue roi from either 2010 or 2013 shade.

I'm very much enjoying using this bag !!!!!!!!! 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Congrats! That color is near identical to the 10c bleu roi you were wanting. So glad you found something that you love and that works for your lifestyle. Enjoy your new bag😊

Congrats! That color is near identical to the 10c bleu roi you were wanting. So glad you found something that you love and that works for your lifestyle. Enjoy your new bag😊

Thank you!!! You know you're in love when you can't put it down. I haven't stop using it since it arrived!!! It even came along for me to chaperone my 6 year old daughter's class trip to a theatre performance this past Monday!

Yes it is 2013 Easy Caviar jumbo cobalt blue. It is in new condition. The lady never used it. It was a bit pricey at $3700. From my research i did I think new in 2013 it went for $3000 so the extra $700 wasn't a big deal to me to get my dream color and new!!

I love this color. That price was amazing, nyou are so lucky. Enjoy with you lil ones