Reveal - Rogue 25

Teagaggle

Sep 29, 2014
Hi there -

I know a few of us have ordered the smaller Rogue 25. Here is saddle, received today!
LOVE her...great size. Hardware is like a matte gunmetal, very cool. Shoulder straps, small handles still fold in. Instead of a kiss lock inside center like original Rogue, this one has a zipper compartment.

I'll post more pics later in comparison to my regular size chalk Rogue but wanted to get these up. Any questions, just ask!

Attachments

• Coach Rogue 25-1.jpg
    Coach Rogue 25-1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 11,230
  • Coach Rogue 25-2.jpg
    Coach Rogue 25-2.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 10,720
Hi there -

I know a few of us have ordered the smaller Rogue 25. Here is saddle, received today!
LOVE her...great size. Hardware is like a matte gunmetal, very cool. Shoulder straps, small handles still fold in. Instead of a kiss lock inside center like original Rogue, this one has a zipper compartment.

I'll post more pics later in comparison to my regular size chalk Rogue but wanted to get these up. Any questions, just ask!
Pretty, measurements of this beauty..

Hi there -

Love it! I can't believe how much lighter it is in weight, not color. I would love for it to come out in oxblood.

Last edited:
Hi there -

I love it!!!! Yes please I'd love comparison shots and a mod shot too if you wouldn't mind. ��

And like Anne I assume you find it nice and light weight?

Here is a pic next to my chalk regular Rogue. Definitely a big size and weight difference. I knew it was soooo much lighter just from picking up the box from my doorstep.

Measurements are:

10" long x 8" high (measuring bottom to top of front) and 5" deep (measuring bottom, which has feet).

Attachments

• Coach Rogue 25-3.jpg
    Coach Rogue 25-3.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 12,562
Reactions: omri
Here is a pic next to my chalk regular Rogue. Definitely a big size and weight difference. I knew it was soooo much lighter just from picking up the box from my doorstep.

Measurements are:

10" long x 8" high (measuring bottom to top of front) and 5" deep (measuring bottom, which has feet).
Perfect comparison shot!

Anne -

I saw your reveal in the other thread. She's a beauty! I'd snatch her up real quick except for the gold hardware...drat! You know what would have been very cool on this bag of yours...rose gold hardware! Just sayin Coach... ;)
I'm with you, I'm not the biggest fan of gold hardware, but I love chalk purses so it doesn't bother me on this one, but I know for some that will be an automatic no.

Do you miss the lock as much as I do?
No, don't miss the lock. Actually took that off my chalk one. I'm really easily irritated by things that "clink" on bags as I drive, etc. (weird, I know, but me!) so that lack of one doesn't bother me at all.

Yes, the handles on my saddle are smooth in comparison to the rest of the bag.

I don't carry much normally (full size wallet, cosmetic case, keys, work badge, tissues) so this will hold it perfectly.

Reactions: IngaBritt
No, don't miss the lock. Actually took that off my chalk one. I'm really easily irritated by things that "clink" on bags as I drive, etc. (weird, I know, but me!) so that lack of one doesn't bother me at all.

I don't carry much normally (full size wallet, cosmetic case, keys, work badge, tissues) so this will hold it perfectly.

Would you be able to take a pic of it with a full size wallet in front? That would be really helpful. 😀

You don't miss the lock? This bag was made for you! It's a really nice bag. I'm sure I'll get over the lock. I never noticed it clinging on my suede, I just really like the look of it, but what I love about the 25 is the weight...can't say that enough because I love to be carefree, and I'll absolutely carry it by the handles as well.

Do you think it's worth the price?