Sephora Collection x Minnie Mouse

Jul 9, 2015
I normally don't post in the beauty forum however I think the Sephora collaboration with Disney is definitely a reason to do so! The collection was released online this weekend and should be in-store mid-week (perfect for those who want to purchase during the sale). Here's a picture of the collection on Sephora's website:ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459747683.962987.jpgIt includes 8 items: a handheld mirror, a compact mirror, a blush, a brush set with stand, eyeliner duo, a lipstick, a set of lip-glosses, and an eyeshadow palette. I tried to include a link but it redirects to an error page; however if you search Minnie Mouse on the Sephora website the collection shows up.

I normally don't post in the beauty forum however I think the Sephora collaboration with Disney is definitely a reason to do so! The collection was released online this weekend and should be in-store mid-week (perfect for those who want to purchase during the sale). Here's a picture of the collection on Sephora's website:View attachment 3319821It includes 8 items: a handheld mirror, a compact mirror, a blush, a brush set with stand, eyeliner duo, a lipstick, a set of lip-glosses, and an eyeshadow palette. I tried to include a link but it redirects to an error page; however if you search Minnie Mouse on the Sephora website the collection shows up.

Thanks! I definitely want the Reflection of Minnie compact but the site says that the Minnie items are unavailable?? Which sale are thy having this week?

Thanks! I definitely want the Reflection of Minnie compact but the site says that the Minnie items are unavailable?? Which sale are thy having this week?

I think the compact is going to be quite popular, it'll somewhat fill the void of the unreleased KSNY coin purse[emoji6]. I'm looking at the blush, mirror, eyeliner duo and lipstick. They're having their semi-annual sale, 15% off for VIB/VIB Rouge and after that, 10% off for BI.

These were out at Sephora today. Very cute! I ended up grabbing the palette, blush and liners.

The Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette was out today too. Just a heads up as they said most stores will only get a very limited number of the Sweet Peach Palette, my shop said they were limited to 50 and would not restock. They didn't even put out a tester palette due to the limitation.

I think the compact is going to be quite popular, it'll somewhat fill the void of the unreleased KSNY coin purse[emoji6]. I'm looking at the blush, mirror, eyeliner duo and lipstick. They're having their semi-annual sale, 15% off for VIB/VIB Rouge and after that, 10% off for BI.

Glad I got my hands on the compact- they're already out of stock online.

Did you get the Minnie tote?

Gah, I waited to long to order the lip colors and they sold out online. Ah well.

Its a cute set though over all, kind of makes me hope that a Dutchess, Marie or Miss Bunny set could be a future Disney collaboration theme.

Gah, I waited to long to order the lip colors and they sold out online. Ah well.

Its a cute set though over all, kind of makes me hope that a Dutchess, Marie or Miss Bunny set could be a future Disney collaboration theme.

I was hesitant at first too when purchasing and was only planning to get the mirror but was happily surprised by the quality of the other items - I'm loving the eyeliner duo! They definitely need to do more collaborations like MAC does.

I like the compact though I never carry one with me. I'm really interested in the lipstick. It's something like "true red" and I only hesitate because reds turn very pinkish on me. Has anyone tried it yet?