Advice please... DB repairing/replacing item

ccbaggirl89

Mar 26, 2015
Hello everyone. I need some advice from those of you who are more expert with DB. I purchased a bitsy bag direct from DB in December - the 31st to be exact, and I only opened it today. I have a lot of bags and just never opened it before ... anyway, so I unpack it today and there is significant damage to the handles, like wear/rubbing.. almost like a used bag. it is very noticeable, and a lot of wear. I noticed on the invoice that there is a 1-year warranty on defects, which this clearly is. But I don't see how to take advantage of that warranty? I tried to call and was on hold for 40 minutes and no one ever picked up. Do I just send it back? Will they replace or refund? What should I do.. sending emails and calling seems a waste of time. I have tried to email them before (about an order status) and never get replies. Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone. I need some advice from those of you who are more expert with DB. I purchased a bitsy bag direct from DB in December - the 31st to be exact, and I only opened it today. I have a lot of bags and just never opened it before ... anyway, so I unpack it today and there is significant damage to the handles, like wear/rubbing.. almost like a used bag. it is very noticeable, and a lot of wear. I noticed on the invoice that there is a 1-year warranty on defects, which this clearly is. But I don't see how to take advantage of that warranty? I tried to call and was on hold for 40 minutes and no one ever picked up. Do I just send it back? Will they replace or refund? What should I do.. sending emails and calling seems a waste of time. I have tried to email them before (about an order status) and never get replies. Thanks in advance.

Oh I am sorry. I think I would keep trying to get ahold of CS......not much help, I know.

Oh I am sorry. I think I would keep trying to get ahold of CS......not much help, I know.

I've had luck calling right a 9:00am. All 3 times I called, I was on hold no more than about 5 mins at the most.

I also don't think they would consider that as a defect. A defect would be something like thread coming lose or a bad zipper maybe. I may be wrong but your issue sounds more like a wear issue.

I've had luck calling right a 9:00am. All 3 times I called, I was on hold no more than about 5 mins at the most.

I also don't think they would consider that as a defect. A defect would be something like thread coming lose or a bad zipper maybe. I may be wrong but your issue sounds more like a wear issue.

thank you... i called right at 9am and they answered right away... they are having me send the bag in for evaluation