Yoogi's vs Fashionphile for sellers

mgbaglady

Jan 19, 2014
So I just submitted my Pochette Metis to both sites for a quote! It's a brand new bag essentially and only carried 2-3 times! Any guesses on who will give a better quote? I really wanted to post it on Tradesy, but I'm just too scared!

Probably Fashionphile will have a better quote since they've been listing them for marked up prices on their site. I would suggest you try selling it on Tradesy. The only way a buyer would be able to get their money back is if is was not as described or not authentic. Good luck!

Probably Fashionphile will have a better quote since they've been listing them for marked up prices on their site. I would suggest you try selling it on Tradesy. The only way a buyer would be able to get their money back is if is was not as described or not authentic. Good luck!

I'm always afraid a seller will change their mind and I will get the bag back damaged in some way. I think I've heard too many horror stories regarding eBay. It is being sold with receipt, care cards so there won't be any question on authenticity. Just nervous- I guess depends on how low YC and FF quote me

So I just submitted my Pochette Metis to both sites for a quote! It's a brand new bag essentially and only carried 2-3 times! Any guesses on who will give a better quote? I really wanted to post it on Tradesy, but I'm just too scared!

I just ordered a PM...Why are you selling yours? Is it the original or new model?

Fashionphile. i have never had Yoogi's beat FF on any item quote, but my items always sell faster on Yoogi's. i think people like to wait for the 10-30% on FF first unless it's a really hot item. they have quite a few metis up right now, so maybe you'll get a lower offer? maybe do consignment instead of a buyout? that's a popular item.