Savannah club

Suz82

Aug 17, 2015
Thought I would start a post for the Savannah bag as it seems MK is replacing the much loved Sutton with this style.

Post your reveal and spy pictures here for us all to see, I know there's a couple of ladies on the forum who have got them in the pretty spring colours.

Personally I really like it, can see the size and internal compartments working for me and all the stuff I carry for my small children.

What's your thoughts?

I have the Large Savannah in Celadon. I love it so much! I bought it a couple of weeks ago & I get so many compliments on it.

kaYb1Vs.jpg

Reactions: so12monc
It's a beauty in celadon [emoji7][emoji172]

This and the Lilac are perfect for spring. Haven't seen it in person myself but it looks like it has great storage and organisation [emoji106]

Last edited:
I really love the Savannah in lilac, it will be one of the colours I regret not buying [emoji171] have you used her much? Bet she gets lots of compliments.

I really haven't used this much as I was waiting for warmer weather. It's mid April now so I think it's about time to put this in my rotation. I'm curios on compliments as well. We shall see!