Color Transfer HELP!

Linds31289

Aug 16, 2013
I have a Tory Burch Perry tote in Bark color and the back of it has some color transfer : (
It is the gorgeous pebbled leather.
I am fixing to pack it up and put it away because I just bought a new summer tote and I hate to put it away looking all dirty (I don't want it to settle)
I know exactly where it came from... I have a black kimono that I wear over t shirt to work and the color rubs off everywhere! So it is dye from a top.
ANY suggestions? I used a baby wipe gently to see what would happen and I swear some of the brown came off on the wipe so I stopped.
PLEASE HELP!

I have used a product called Leather CPR its a cleaner and conditioner, in the past I have found it at Marshalls and TJ Maxx, it worked really well on a Balenciaga bag that I got color transfer on. I would be careful using baby wipes unless they are alcohol free.

I have a Tory Burch Perry tote in Bark color and the back of it has some color transfer : (
It is the gorgeous pebbled leather.
I am fixing to pack it up and put it away because I just bought a new summer tote and I hate to put it away looking all dirty (I don't want it to settle)
I know exactly where it came from... I have a black kimono that I wear over t shirt to work and the color rubs off everywhere! So it is dye from a top.
ANY suggestions? I used a baby wipe gently to see what would happen and I swear some of the brown came off on the wipe so I stopped.
PLEASE HELP!

I use the Cadillac Wipes - http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/cadillac-handbag-wipes/3675974. They might be cheaper at a shoe repair place.

I have used a product called Leather CPR its a cleaner and conditioner, in the past I have found it at Marshalls and TJ Maxx, it worked really well on a Balenciaga bag that I got color transfer on. I would be careful using baby wipes unless they are alcohol free.

I have never heard of these. Going to order some to keep just in case. Thanks for the tip!