Is etain b35 too similar to black b35

kobe939

O.G.
Apr 16, 2008
I own a black b35 with ghw, and are considering an etain b35 ghw. Both are togo, are these too close? I am originally hoping to own a coloured b30 with ghw, but don't want to miss out on an etain.

Another option is to buy the etain now, and just sell the black b later. I love both, but can't own both. I am only allowed to own a few.

I own a black b35 with ghw, and are considering an etain b35 ghw. Both are togo, are these too close? I am originally hoping to own a coloured b30 with ghw, but don't want to miss out on an etain.

Another option is to buy the etain now, and just sell the black b later. I love both, but can't own both. I am only allowed to own a few.
for me they are too close, as both also in ghw. Black would still be most versatile imo. I would stick to the plan (colored b30).. if it was me, I wouldn't get a 2nd B35 just cause it's available...

I agree with all the good advice you have received thus far. Keep the black and stick to your plan for a colored bag--don't get distracted! :smile:
Excellent advice.....we all get worried if we decline a bag....but another will come along that is on your list.....Don't fret dear and stick to your plan[emoji8]

Sent from my SM-G920V using PurseForum mobile app

Thank you all for your advice. I kind of leaning towards holding out for a coloured b30, and I think that's the plan. However I really like etain with ghw, if that was a b30, I think that would have been an easier decision.

For me etain is the perfect hermes gray color. I wanted to order a B35 in etain but my SA said that it's not possible to order etain right now because etain is not in the colorpalette of Hermes right now. So I ordered a black birkin instead. But if I only get to own one b it would be black.

Back when I said to myself I only need one birkin in life :lol: I picked black. But as we all know it never just stops at one! For now I think you should really keep the black.

Last edited: