Finally using a Marcie

Geddes

O.G.
Nov 2, 2010
Finally made up my mind about this bag and actually kept it. I bought one almost exactly a year ago, looked at it and sold it. I was sure i wouldnt get on with the rolled handles - WRONG !! not as awkward as i thought to carry and light compared to Paraty. I obviously wasnt ready for her a year ago but i took the plunge again recently and bought the Marcie purse along with it. Right now they are my best friends :smile:

Last edited:
I jumped in and bought a different purse, but it's huge and won't be staying and couldn't justify another one as I currently have 2 purses and 1 bag and 2 keyrings [emoji12] all unused

I'm glad you are pleased as we are so alike with making our minds up..... Or not!

I jumped in and bought a different purse, but it's huge and won't be staying and couldn't justify another one as I currently have 2 purses and 1 bag and 2 keyrings [emoji12] all unused

I'm glad you are pleased as we are so alike with making our minds up..... Or not!

You're not keeping the Mulberry continental one ? I think all the mini Marcie needs is a small change purse really as i couldnt fight everytime to get a purse in and out of it. My black Marcie purse is about 2cm smaller in width than the Mulberry continental ( but is a bit thicker).
Ive bought the Marcie bag and pink purse before and not kept either but this time i know the bag is staying, pink purse hasnt had use yet ! i thought that would look nice in my Motty Grey cross body Marcie but we will see :graucho:

I've got a Cara khaki camo zip around, black grainy print French, Daria small zip around coin purse and slim tree purse in Oxblood, somehow I managed to pick up this.... Don't want to steal your thread but here she is as not sure what style it's called but close to continental I think.

similar to slate blue Too or maybe regal blue

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460290373.741165.jpg

Your purse is lovely, but how many purses do we need?[emoji15]

Shes lovely and steal away all reveals welcome :smile: I do like the Chloe blue (s). I had a Factory Blue cross body Marcie last year for 5 mins :smile:. I think we grab Chloe when we have the chance, especially when we find it a great prices because you dont see it in its entirety in many places. Selfridges only had the oxblood purse like my pink one last time i looked.
I agree about how many purses do we need but i did need a french purse size one and dont really like the Mulberry ones or more specifically the leather. The pink will cover the summer should we get one and my Mulberry envelope one works well with Paraty in my avatar so no more for me - yet.
I would hold on to that blue Marice one if i were you !

Shes lovely and steal away all reveals welcome :smile: I do like the Chloe blue (s). I had a Factory Blue cross body Marcie last year for 5 mins :smile:. I think we grab Chloe when we have the chance, especially when we find it a great prices because you dont see it in its entirety in many places. Selfridges only had the oxblood purse like my pink one last time i looked.
I agree about how many purses do we need but i did need a french purse size one and dont really like the Mulberry ones or more specifically the leather. The pink will cover the summer should we get one and my Mulberry envelope one works well with Paraty in my avatar so no more for me - yet.
I would hold on to that blue Marice one if i were you !

Hmmm, except none of my purses have any cash in them 🤔 I have a debit and a credit card and old receipts, the occasional fiver and that's it

Maybe will keep it, it was a bargain after all

Hmmm, except none of my purses have any cash in them 🤔 I have a debit and a credit card and old receipts, the occasional fiver and that's it

Maybe will keep it, it was a bargain after all

Exactly, thats why the flat envelope purse is good because no one can see you've nothing in it !

Congrats on your Marcies! the same thing happened to me - I started with crossbody Marcie bec I wasn't sure about rolled handles but this style grew on me and now I have several of them. So addictive LOL