03 Oldie Reveal!

muchstuff

Incorrigible Bagaholic
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Lucky, lucky me, a lovely 03 PH First, I absolutely love it! She’s in great condition and once again, it was my eagle-eyed friend who spotted her and emailed me to let me know…no celebratory glass of wine in the mod shot but I’ll have one tonight for you s.tighe! :smooch:

Attachments

• DSC_0813.JPG
    DSC_0813.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 241
  • DSC_0814.JPG
    DSC_0814.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 243
  • DSC_0816.JPG
    DSC_0816.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 245
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Lucky, lucky me, a lovely 03 PH First, I absolutely love it! She’s in great condition and once again, it was my eagle-eyed friend who spotted her and emailed me to let me know…no celebratory glass of wine in the mod shot but I’ll have one tonight for you s.tighe! :smooch:
So gorgeous! Congrats and you really do need to add matching sandals to your collection. :heart::heart::heart:

It's the *perfect* First! So gorgeous and in such amazing shape--she looks like a natural on you, too! Congrats my friend, so happy for you and I WILL join you in that celebratory glass o' wine, just a few miles south. Cheers!!! :hugs::heart::drinks:

Nice .. and in great condition! I'm really sorry that I sold my FBF's, especially the caribou ones .. would love to replace the Black one.

CONGRATS, you're on a roll .. ;)