Reveal: I asked if Croisette or Delightful PM RB

Nivahra

O.G.
Aug 6, 2012
Hello dears,

a few days ago I asked if I should get the new Croisette or the Delightful PM in Rose Ballerine. I had both on hold and went to LV today. I saw a lot of beautiful new bags, gorgeous new colors! Then my new SA brougt me my bags: the Croisette was super super cute! No question. What a Beauty....but: for me the handle was a problem when I wear it crossbody and wanted to open it, it stuck to the Body very uncomfortable. And I still own 4 little bags for handheld. She had to stay there [emoji17]

The Delightful PM came out of her durstbag. Beautiful! The RB against Azur looks so pretty...I'd never tried her on, today was the first time. I'm on the curvy side of life and it looked a little bit small on me....and the bag sits directly under my arm. The handle was too short. I tried the MM, but she didn't stayed on my shoulder. I had problems with the handle, slipped always of my shoulder. I was so sad. Than I saw HER: I never expected, that I would like this bag but I fell in Love in a second! So comfortable, beautiful colors, a ton of space, light weighted [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460235963.187604.jpg This was the PM Delightful
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460235989.385629.jpg

Beautiful pop of color. It seems that for some people no matter how many bags they have in their collection, they go back to the neverfull. Lightweight, spacious, simplistic yet elegant with various outfits. What more can you ask for?

Is this the new "hot pink" mono shawl? It looks gorgi on you! I just bought it but have not worn it yet. I was a little worried that it was more coral (orange undertones) than pink (blue undertones) but seeing it on you, I am glad I bought it. I also bought the emerald green mono shawl.

BTW, I am picking up my GM NF w/RB tomorrow (hoping it is MIF like the MM). Great choices you made all around!

Beautiful pop of color. It seems that for some people no matter how many bags they have in their collection, they go back to the neverfull. Lightweight, spacious, simplistic yet elegant with various outfits. What more can you ask for?

Yes, it seems so. I had her never on my radar, but today I saw her on Display and I had to try her. Last year I tried a Neverfull Epi and I didn't find it comfortable, I Wonder if there is really a difference, but I think the Azur is softer and therefore more comfy....

Is this the new "hot pink" mono shawl? It looks gorgi on you! I just bought it but have not worn it yet. I was a little worried that it was more coral (orange undertones) than pink (blue undertones) but seeing it on you, I am glad I bought it. I also bought the emerald green mono shawl.

BTW, I am picking up my GM NF w/RB tomorrow (hoping it is MIF like the MM). Great choices you made all around!

Yes, this is the new one, is it called Flamingo? It is definitely more pink. I love it, but my boyfriend doesn't like bright scarf colors[emoji22] please make a pic when you get yours ! I saw the green,too. Enjoy them [emoji2] And your GM Beauty. Great taste you have [emoji6]

Gorgeous. I'm debating between a Neverfull and a delightful as well, and you are selling me on the Neverfull. Enjoy it!

Thank you! Today I learned that I can do research a lot, I still have to try it and see it IRL. And: the little Pochette is a plus I think. I hope you'll show us what you get [emoji4]