Reveal: Fresh From NYC Flagship!!

SpeedyJC

Just a gal who loves purses, clocks and cats
O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
First off thank you to everyone who responded to my previous thread about which spring/summer bag I should go with. I did check out the NF Azur RB and the Azur Delightful RB while I was at Saks and while they were both super pretty they just wern't me.

I talked to the SA about the Jungle NF and he said that they only had the pink at Saks however he was able to locate the last poppy/denim in the area over at the flagship. Well out the door I went down to the flagship store roughly 7 blocks away, geez I haven't moved that quick since the Black Friday Christmas ornament sale at Macy's. When I arrived there she was and it was love at first site :cloud9:

Also just want to mention I have never bought a bag from the flagship before and I have to say the experience was wonderful. I had three very nice SA's help me and got sparkling water and even had my new initials heat stamped onto my wallet which was super cool.

Anyways I cant resist because Guns N' Roses is one of my favorite bands;

Welcome to the jungle!!!!!!!

Attachments

• lvbox.JPG
    lvbox.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 1,576
  • neverfull - Edited (1).jpg
    neverfull - Edited (1).jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,569
  • jungleNFcinched.jpg
    jungleNFcinched.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 1,568
  • JungleNFinside.jpg
    JungleNFinside.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,576
Last edited:
First off thank you to everyone who responded to my previous thread about which spring/summer bag I should go with. I did check out the NF Azur RB and the Azur Delightful RB while I was at Saks and while they were both super pretty they just wern't me.

I talked to the SA about the Jungle NF and he said that they only had the pink at Saks however he was able to locate the last poppy/denim in the area over at the flagship. Well out the door I went down to the flagship store roughly 7 blocks away, geez I haven't moved that quick since the Black Friday Christmas ornament sale at Macy's. When I arrived there she was and it was love at first site :cloud9:

Also just want to mention I have never bought a bag from the flagship before and I have to say the experience was wonderful. I had three very nice SA's help me and got sparkling water and even had my new initials heat stamped onto my wallet which was super cool.

Anyways I cant resist because Guns N' Roses is one of my favorite bands.

Welcome to the jungle!!!!!!!
congrats! she's a stunner!! you're ready for the summer :cool:

Here is my walk back through the concrete jungle with my bag and here are some mod shots and I couldnt resist doing them in my G N' R tee.

Attachments

• walkback.jpg
    walkback.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 1,628
  • junngle .jpg
    junngle .jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,588
  • jungleNFmodshot2.jpg
    jungleNFmodshot2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,562
  • jungleNFmodshot1 - Edited.jpg
    jungleNFmodshot1 - Edited.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,546
Congrats on finding the bag that made your heart sing! The MM size fits you perfectly and the print clearly fits your lifestyle.

Congrats!!! So pretty!!

So beautiful! Looks great on you too, congrats!

I love this print...I wish they offer that print to the mens line. :/

Thanks everybody :smile:

Congrats, she's gorge! I was just in the same store yesterday afternoon. I was considering the keycharm that matches your bag. :tup:

Oh wow, thats so funny I wonder if we were there the same time as I was there yesterday afternoon. I stopped in before I had to come home, I was planning on staying through the weekend but my little kitty cat isnt feeling well and my hubby had to travel this weekend so she would be all alone so home I went.

Congrats!! This is the print I'm looking at also. I like the pink, but love the pop of blue and coquelicot!!! I've never owned a NF. Have gone back and forth on them, but love this print. Please give an update on how you're liking it please[emoji4]. I tried it on yesterday, but couldn't pull the trigger yet. Looks great on you by the way!