WTF are you doing Liev, she pregnant!!!!!

Blue_Butterfly

ProtectMeFrMyWants
Aug 15, 2006
Liev Schreiber with girlfriend (now wife according to Entertainment Tonight) Naomi Watts puffs away on his cigarette on Monday morning around the SoHo district of New York City.

I couldn't not believe my eye's. This is just wrong. I can't even beging to describe the danger's of exposing an unborn child to second-hand smoke. :tdown::tdown:

Wow. That's pretty bad. Even if it's outside you shouldn't smoke right beside the mum and baby. I also have seen someone light up a smoke who was obviously almost due. It's really a sad thing.

They're outside and I doubt he's blowing it in her face. The pollution from the cars is probably more of a health hazard.

^ :yes:. ok, so it isn't great but he is not smoking inside - and maybe she doesn't even mind, as long as the ciggie is away from her? he should not smoke in front of his child though.

One more thing. I think it's much worse when people pssing you by on the street are smoking because they just don't care and puff it right in your face. I assume he's not doing this.