Double reveal! - My first mulberrys!

DrMom12

Jun 30, 2015
Hi ladies!

I'm usually a Chanel girl, but I was in Soho and wandered into Mulberry just to browse. I was looking for a small wallet that would fit in my classic flaps, as it seems all the ones I have are just too clunky. In the end, I came out with a wallet... And a new bag!!

say hello to my first (and certainly not last!) Mulberrys! :biggrin:

I've also attached a pic with my medium flap for size comparison.

I'm in love!!!

Attachments

• IMG_8243.JPG
    IMG_8243.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 402
  • IMG_8241.JPG
    IMG_8241.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 380
  • IMG_8244.JPG
    IMG_8244.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 379
  • IMG_8245.JPG
    IMG_8245.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 373
Hi ladies!

I'm usually a Chanel girl, but I was in Soho and wandered into Mulberry just to browse. I was looking for a small wallet that would fit in my classic flaps, as it seems all the ones I have are just too clunky. In the end, I came out with a wallet... And a new bag!!

I'm in love!!!

Lovely reveal and welcome to Mulberry [emoji6]...you can't go wrong with a medium Lily. The Chanel flap is beautifull too but it doesn't fit much stuff. I'm selling my caviar one to buy a medium Lily. It's going to have much more use, because the Chanel is to small for my wallet, phone..keys.

Hi ladies!

I'm in love!!!

Beautiful lily. Congrats. I think that leather/look is unbeatable in that combination, enjoy ;)

Hi ladies!

I'm in love!!!

BEAUTIFUL choices!! You can never go wrong with a Mulberry Lily bag or any of their SLG's~ CONGRATS!!

Hi ladies!

I'm in love!!!

Welcome to mulberry!! Two gorgeous purchases for you to enjoy. Congratulations.