Re: New 2016 Chanel Card holder with ID Slot

Aug 16, 2006
Hi Everyone,

I am looking into purchasing the new 2016 Chanel card holder with the ID slot in the Black Caviar with gold metal ware. Unfortunately, I have not been able to locate the product code information for the black caviar. Chanel was no help. I would be very grateful for your help if anyone has this specific card holder.

I have inserted a link of a similar item sold on eBay for reference.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHANEL16c...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Thank you in advance

Nosheen

Hi Everyone,

I am looking into purchasing the new 2016 Chanel card holder with the ID slot in the Black Caviar with gold metal ware. Unfortunately, I have not been able to locate the product code information for the black caviar. Chanel was no help. I would be very grateful for your help if anyone has this specific card holder.

I have inserted a link of a similar item sold on eBay for reference.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHANEL16c...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Thank you in advance

Nosheen
I own the black caviar with gold cc. The product number is from 16c. A82369 Y60138 C3906. I paid $450.00 plus tax. Hope this helps. FYI when ever I call Chanel corporate offices I get very little help. This Forum is great. Julia

I own the black caviar with gold cc. The product number is from 16c. A82369 Y60138 C3906. I paid $450.00 plus tax. Hope this helps. FYI when ever I call Chanel corporate offices I get very little help. This Forum is great. Julia
Thank you Julia,

This is so helpful. Hopefully, I can locate one of these lovely card holders in London.

Kindest Regards

Nosheen

Thank you Julia,

This is so helpful. Hopefully, I can locate one of these lovely card holders in London.

Kindest Regards

Nosheen
I'm also iso caviar id card holder. Any color. Were you able to locate it? I've seen resell but they are selling it for way over the price of the item

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using PurseForum mobile app