ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460017386.449553.jpg

LV Montaigne bb
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460017418.215020.jpg

Prada Promenade medium
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460017443.192981.jpg

Or this Prada which has a similar shape to LV Montaigne bb
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460017502.454107.jpg

TIA

Guess it depends on which one is best for your lifestyle.

Personally, I would go with cluny bb - my favorite style out of the four. I have it in mm.
Montaigne is pretty too..I think it is more beautiful than the prada.
As for prada promenade, I am not a big fan. I prefer LV alma to prada promenade.

But again, it all comes back to you..which bag type fits your lifestle best.
Good luck deciding!

Guess it depends on which one is best for your lifestyle.

Personally, I would go with cluny bb - my favorite style out of the four. I have it in mm.
Montaigne is pretty too..I think it is more beautiful than the prada.
As for prada promenade, I am not a big fan. I prefer LV alma to prada promenade.

But again, it all comes back to you..which bag type fits your lifestle best.
Good luck deciding!

Thank you for your response, it is very helpful. I am leaning towards Cluny bb. I am looking for a bag that I can use at the weekends, going out and city breaks. I think the Cluny bb will fit my lifestyle.

Thank you Usagihime and bakeacookie!

By the way, I'm sure you realised the title was supposed to say Which Classic Black bag?
That autocorrect!!

You picked some good ones! I am planning to get the LV Cluny. But I have a Prada bag that is a larger, arm / hand carry bag but very similar in shape to the promenade and LOVE it. So you can't go wrong with that one either.

I hate the Montaigne. I don't like the shape or all the LV logos. The Prada tote is meh in black - doesn't have as much personality.

I think the LV Cluny will hold its value better than the Prada Promenande if that is a factor for you.

The LV Cluny feels a little more casual neutral whereas the Prada promenade feels a little more casual feminine.

Share your reveal!

You picked some good ones! I am planning to get the LV Cluny. But I have a Prada bag that is a larger, arm / hand carry bag but very similar in shape to the promenade and LOVE it. So you can't go wrong with that one either.

I hate the Montaigne. I don't like the shape or all the LV logos. The Prada tote is meh in black - doesn't have as much personality.

I think the LV Cluny will hold its value better than the Prada Promenande if that is a factor for you.

The LV Cluny feels a little more casual neutral whereas the Prada promenade feels a little more casual feminine.

Share your reveal!

Thank you for your reply, I think casual neutral is what will suit my needs. Are you going to get the LV Cluny in Noir?
I like the shape of LV Montaigne, but I'm not sure I will be comfortable with the logos. So I think I will go for LV Cluny, but I will try it on again and then decide.