Ergo Tote Now Available in Patent

mnshopgirl32

THAT GIRL!
O.G.
Jul 16, 2006
The regular ergo tote is now available to order in the red or the mahogany. Retail $ 398. Official release date is July 1. I ordered one today in the red.

Of course, I couldn't use the PCE on it, but I think it will be gorgeous and worth it!

PLEASE post pics when it comes!! I know I'll be getting either the tote or the hobo in red patent, but I really want to see at least pics before I decide. How exciting for you!

- TwoSirius

Great news for a lot of us! Too bad they aren't in the large tote, I might actually consider a red one. :smile: Thanks for letting us know.

browncoat!? did i find myself another loyal firefly fan!? i miss firefly, i got the season dvd set and serenity for christmas. i'll never know if captain mal and inara ever hook up...:crybaby:

i want the patent leather in the large tote too. im planning to purchase the large and the vintage one soon...

I ordered the Red Ergo Tote as well for the PCE. The style number is 11012. Please bear in mind that this is not the large ergo tote. It is the smaller lunch tote. I know that I am going to love this bag. Right now it says it is on the fedex truck for delivery to my boutique so maybe I will get it today. If I do I will post pictures when I receive it.

browncoat!? did i find myself another loyal firefly fan!? i miss firefly, i got the season dvd set and serenity for christmas. i'll never know if captain mal and inara ever hook up...:crybaby:

i want the patent leather in the large tote too. im planning to purchase the large and the vintage one soon...

Yay!! Yes you did! I'm a loyal browncoat and so is my bf! I'm so crushed that the show is over. We also have the season dvd set and Serenity. Any hopes I'd ever had of them making another movie were crushed with Wash and Shepherd Booke. And I know! I wish they'd done more with Mal and Inara. At least they didn't leave anything to the imagination with Kaylee and Simon though!

I have the vintage ergo tote and ADORE it. It's so the perfect bag! You'll LOVE it.