Diorissimo Light

smudleybear

Feb 19, 2014
Lighter and bigger , smooth calf leather at £2300. I rather pay the extra £500 to have the luxurious Taurillon leather on the original Diorissimo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 605
Although I am intrigued by how light this bag is, I agree that the robust quality of the original leathers, smooth or grainy, are much more appealing

I like it, but I prefer the original Diorissimo.

Still, this bag is a great new option from Dior, at an attractive price point. It beats a lot of other bags from other brands at this price point.

I'm not sure I like the gusseted sides of the new design though... It makes it look a little like a Celine Horizontal Cabas. I preferred the Diorissimo's original silhouette. It would have been nice if they did that in a calf leather version, rather than this variation.

Can't say for sure, but I believe this bag is a size smaller than the ones pictured above, so thought I'd share. To me, it came across as a medium. Really like it, but didn't check the price.
image.jpeg

Don't like it. I prefer the original one. This one to me looks like it is unfinished or missing something.

I Saw this one on Sunday when I was shopping for my new Diorissimo. In my opinion, it didn't as classic or stylish as the 'old' shape. The SA told me this is the replacement for the current design. Given the rumours though, who knows if this is true lol!

I Saw this one on Sunday when I was shopping for my new Diorissimo. In my opinion, it didn't as classic or stylish as the 'old' shape. The SA told me this is the replacement for the current design. Given the rumours though, who knows if this is true lol!

Is the 'old' model still available?