Newbie's Monaco in Canard

Here's a mod shot. I'm 5'4" and petite.

The SA convinced me to get the small size when I was considering getting the medium size. I admit this size looks better on my frame. But, the medium Monaco is on my wish list!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459901808.578035.jpg

Does anyone else have the Monaco? I couldn't find any pics on any of the threads.

I wear both shoulder and handheld bags, but my first love is the handheld satchel. Hence, the Monaco was my first BV purchase.

I love the straps going down the sides, and the leather is so soft. My nine year old son said this is the prettiest bag I own. That says something about BV because I own other premier designer handbags. [emoji6]

Congratulations on your new bag. Very pretty. And your son has good taste!

Is it easy to get things in/out?

Congratulations on your new bag. Very pretty. And your son has good taste!

Is it easy to get things in/out?

It's fairly easy to get in/out of. Although, I am careful getting my BV compact wallet in/out because I don't want it accidentally getting scratched by the zipper teeth.

It is rather difficult to access the inner zippered pocket and inner snap pocket on the sides. So, I either don't put anything in them or I put little things I don't need to get to in a hurry.

Some pics to give you an idea what I'm talking about and of capacity. I like the double zipper pulls.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459975758.492652.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459975774.691795.jpg