What do you think of my 1st preloved ?

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Hi All.. I just bought a preloved (by my sister) Reissue GHW size 226 in red.. The bag is quite old (14 series), but in a good shape and no color transfer or whatsoever. Hardware also still shiny.
My sister only used it couple of times and she prefers to wear black than red. All this time the bag just sit on the box inside her closets.. She is trying to sell it.. So I decided to give the bag opportunity to see the world.. Not just sitting inside the box.. [emoji16]
Anyway.. What do you think of this bag ? Should I keep it ? Or should I sell it ? I already have Boy in red and Mini square caviar in red..
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459826967.416378.jpg
The bag have some orange tone under some light..
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459827430.076805.jpg

My current family pic..
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459827381.837096.jpg

Modelling pic..
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459827459.831314.jpg

Hi All.. I just bought a preloved (by my sister) Reissue GHW size 226 in red.. The bag is quite old (14 series), but in a good shape and no color transfer or whatsoever. Hardware also still shiny.
My sister only used it couple of times and she prefers to wear black than red. All this time the bag just sit on the box inside her closets.. She is trying to sell it.. So I decided to give the bag opportunity to see the world.. Not just sitting inside the box.. [emoji16]
Anyway.. What do you think of this bag ? Should I keep it ? Or should I sell it ? I already have Boy in red and Mini square caviar in red..
View attachment 3320645
View attachment 3320649

My current family pic..
View attachment 3320648

Modelling pic..
View attachment 3320650

She's definitely a keeper! It's such a beautiful bag...Plus you know where it came from so you don't have to worry about the authenticity.

balen.girl, I just have to say that I love your Chanel collection! In my opinion, you can never have enough black and red Chanels so I think that red reissue is definitely a keeper. It looks great on you! Do you love it?

She's definitely a keeper! It's such a beautiful bag...Plus you know where it came from so you don't have to worry about the authenticity.

Yes good point.. I am 100% sure about the authenticity, because we both have the same SA, and I know exactly when and where she purchased this bag. [emoji4]

View attachment 3320645
View attachment 3320649

My current family pic..
View attachment 3320648

Modelling pic..
View attachment 3320650

Keep the reissue

balen.girl, I just have to say that I love your Chanel collection! In my opinion, you can never have enough black and red Chanels so I think that red reissue is definitely a keeper. It looks great on you! Do you love it?

Who does not love red Chanel ? Lol..
Thank you dear.. [emoji4]