Post your Chanel family portrait...

Beautiful collections, everyone! I finally managed to take a decent photo of my collection with SLGs included. Hoping to add a couple more pieces from Paris in two weeks! Thanks for letting me share.

Wonderful collection Funbagz, how exciting to be going to Paris and maybe adding some lovelies to the collection! Have a wonderful time. ✨✨✨✨✨

Hi, I'm new to purseforum! I just cleaned out my purse closet and took a picture of my boxed collection... I got addicted to Chanel and started collecting Sept 2015. My Chanel collection is slowing catching up to my LV one! I'll take a picture of my unboxed collection later this week!

Attachments

• 20160329_142202_resized_1.jpg
    20160329_142202_resized_1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3,734
  • 20160329_142219_resized.jpg
    20160329_142219_resized.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3,708
Wonderful collection Funbagz, how exciting to be going to Paris and maybe adding some lovelies to the collection! Have a wonderful time. ✨✨✨✨✨

Hi, I'm new to purseforum! I just cleaned out my purse closet and took a picture of my boxed collection... I got addicted to Chanel and started collecting Sept 2015. My Chanel collection is slowing catching up to my LV one! I'll take a picture of my unboxed collection later this week!

Nice pics!

Welcome to the purseforum! How impressive! I can't wait to see the collection unboxed! ✨😍✨😍

Wow, impressive collection! Welcome... :biggrin:

hi, i'm new to purseforum! I just cleaned out my purse closet and took a picture of my boxed collection... I got addicted to chanel and started collecting sept 2015. My chanel collection is slowing catching up to my lv one! I'll take a picture of my unboxed collection later this week!
omg!!! Obsessed!!!

I can't wait to see it!

Oh wow, can't wait to see your collection!

Welcome!! Very interested to see what you've got! :biggrin: what is that lonely Tiffany item?