Most comfortable Luxury branded ballet flats

I love my Lanvin and my AGL flats. Both are comfortable and wear very well.

I just purchased two new pairs of Lanvins, black and nude. They are pricy for plain leather flats but so worth it. Plus, if you wait, you can generally find a promo to use when purchasing them at a department store (I got mine during the Neiman Marcus Leap Year promo). They do take a couple wears to break in, but once you break them in, they feel amazing. They do run very small. I'm normally a US 8 or EUR 38 or 38.5 and I wear a 39 in Lanvin.

AGLs are good if you want flats with a little interest or embellishment. I have a pair that remind me of Chanel flats (black with a black cap toe and small bow). They are very comfortable (little to no break in required) plus I've had luck finding them on sale at Nordstrom or at Nordstrom Rack.

Reactions: wee drop o bush
Ok a couple of brands to check out.

Mentioned already are French Sole/Tod/Cole Haan and Tieks off course.
I would like to recommend Anniel, Bloch & Tsubo as well.

Good luck with your search for the most comfortable luxury branded ballet flats there is for you. :smile:

Tod's loafers and Nicholas Kirkwood Beya Loafers are sooo Comfortable :smile:

Yeah, I had a lot of issues with these, the seam at the back came unstitched on 2 different pairs, I'm currently waiting to see what SF are going to do about it. And I wore them twice. Not impressed!
I love the Nicholas Kirkwood Beya's..

Chloé scalloped flats. I do have a question tho, have you ladies ever walked on the beach/desert/other sandy place with leather sole shoes? They are so comfortable I don't want to wear anything else but I also don't want to ruin them haha.

Reactions: wee drop o bush
I like Ferragamo, it's withstood a lot of miles walking around. Definitely non patent, but if you have someone who can stretch patent out for you, patent isn't bad either.

Personally Valentino rockstuds are the comfiest work flats I've ever had. Wear them straight out the box and zero break-in time unlike some other brands. Usually TTS.

Chanel ballerinas are also comfy but the soles wear quickly.