My second reveal; first to keep

Mar 22, 2014
A month or so ago I posted my first reveal which consisted of the NM Delightful MM in monogram with Pivoine interior. I loved the bag but sadly I returned it due to some stitching concerns. I thought long and hard about my next purchase and I wasn't even sure if there would be a next purchase. On Easter Sunday I couldn't help but stalk the LV website and the next day I ordered a new bag. It arrived that Wednesday and my Speedy B 30 in Monogram was welcomed into my handbag family. I was a little iffy on the size (I'm 5'7 and "curvy") but I'm amazed at how much it can hold. I'm so in love with this bag that I've been stalking the website for the past couple days to figure out my next purchase. I've decided to hold off until my birthday in June (at least it's the first day of June [emoji23]) to make my next purchase but I'm leaning towards the mini pochette and Speedy B 35 (or classic Speedy 35) in monogram for the weekends and the fall since I carry more because as much as I loved the Delightful I don't think my Speedy B strap would work cross body on that bag. Rant over ..... thanks for letting me share my new beauty! [emoji7]ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459724188.412299.jpg

A month or so ago I posted my first reveal which consisted of the NM Delightful MM in monogram with Pivoine interior. I loved the bag but sadly I returned it due to some stitching concerns. I thought long and hard about my next purchase and I wasn't even sure if there would be a next purchase. On Easter Sunday I couldn't help but stalk the LV website and the next day I ordered a new bag. It arrived that Wednesday and my Speedy B 30 in Monogram was welcomed into my handbag family. I was a little iffy on the size (I'm 5'7 and "curvy") but I'm amazed at how much it can hold. I'm so in love with this bag that I've been stalking the website for the past couple days to figure out my next purchase. I've decided to hold off until my birthday in June (at least it's the first day of June [emoji23]) to make my next purchase but I'm leaning towards the mini pochette and Speedy B 35 (or classic Speedy 35) in monogram for the weekends and the fall since I carry more because as much as I loved the Delightful I don't think my Speedy B strap would work cross body on that bag. Rant over ..... thanks for letting me share my new beauty! [emoji7]View attachment 3319598
Congratulations! What a gorgeous bag!