Reveal: My new Gucci Marmont Top Handle Tote

shrimpi

Mar 5, 2016
I recently received a promotion, and decided to celebrate with a new purse. To my own surprise, I did not have a certain model or brand in mind and decided to drive up to Costa Mesa and visit the South Coast Plaza. With that many luxury stores in one place, I prepared my husband for a long day of shopping. :smile:

It didn't take me too long to make a decision. I fell in love with a Gucci - a Marmont Top Handle Tote in structured leather. The style is an homage to the purses they made in the 70ies, with the classic interlocking double G logo at the front, the stitching and the rounded shape of the flap. The color is a beautiful dusty pink, officially called rosy phard, that seemed to be pretty unique right now.

Here are some pics of my latest purchase. I am so in love! :heart:

Attachments

• Gucci_Front.jpg
    Gucci_Front.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 1,439
  • Gucci_Flap.jpg
    Gucci_Flap.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 1,184
  • Gucci_Back.jpg
    Gucci_Back.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,151
  • Gucci_Side.jpg
    Gucci_Side.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 1,158
  • Gucci_Interior.jpg
    Gucci_Interior.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 1,185
  • Gucci_Hardware.jpg
    Gucci_Hardware.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 1,162
I recently received a promotion, and decided to celebrate with a new purse. To my own surprise, I did not have a certain model or brand in mind and decided to drive up to Costa Mesa and visit the South Coast Plaza. With that many luxury stores in one place, I prepared my husband for a long day of shopping. :smile:

It didn't take me too long to make a decision. I fell in love with a Gucci - a Marmont Top Handle Tote in structured leather. The style is an homage to the purses they made in the 70ies, with the classic interlocking double G logo at the front, the stitching and the rounded shape of the flap. The color is a beautiful dusty pink, officially called rosy phard, that seemed to be pretty unique right now.

Here are some pics of my latest purchase. I am so in love! :heart:
Your new bag is so beautiful!!! It is not one I had ever considered, but now it is on my radar. I am wondering how it looks with the shoulder strap? If you can, would you post some modeling pics?
How neat you made a decision so quickly. True love!

Your new bag is so beautiful!!! It is not one I had ever considered, but now it is on my radar. I am wondering how it looks with the shoulder strap? If you can, would you post some modeling pics?
How neat you made a decision so quickly. True love!
Thank you! Sure... Not the best pics, but I think you can get the idea...I wore it over the shoulder both times. Crossbody could work, too, if I made the strap a little longer. I am 5'4".

Attachments

• Gucci_Shoulder2.jpg
    Gucci_Shoulder2.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 1,074
  • Gucci_Shoulder.jpg
    Gucci_Shoulder.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 1,055