What are LV lovers cooking tonight?

Counting calories. So a tuna burger (no bun) with avocado and red onion and a if yummy spinach salad. . I would :heart: a glass of Sauvignon blanc but I really need to lose weight. :shucks:

Stuck at the airport, delayed flight, so junk food! :shrugs:

OMG! I hope you have access to a Chili's Too... where you can get Chili's food for twice the price! :biggrin: It's my favorite airport food! You can get a plate of nachos and that chocolate lava cake... because everyone knows that calories don't count when you travel!

It's springtime! Yay! Beer can chicken with red rub from 'The Dinosaur Restaurant' cookbook on the 'Big Green Egg' ...
View attachment 3319468

We (fiancé and I) are being hosted today! Homemade Spaghetti Puttanesca and Italian steak with mint, garlic, parsley, chilli and lemon topping.... So happy we have some great Italian friends! Cheeeerrrs

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 334
It's springtime! Yay! Beer can chicken with red rub from 'The Dinosaur Restaurant' cookbook on the 'Big Green Egg' ...
View attachment 3319468

We (fiancé and I) are being hosted today! Homemade Spaghetti Puttanesca and Italian steak with mint, garlic, parsley, chilli and lemon topping.... So happy we have some great Italian friends! Cheeeerrrs

miss_chiff and Nickita, those both look amazing!!! :drool:

Counting calories. So a tuna burger (no bun) with avocado and red onion and a if yummy spinach salad. . I would :heart: a glass of Sauvignon blanc but I really need to lose weight. :shucks:

LemonDrop, they say wine aids in digestion. I say you should have a glass ;)

For me - hubby will be firing up the BBQ soon for some steaks.

Mmmmm! What's your favourite combo? Mine is, lettuce, tomato, double raw onions, ketchup, and jalapeño! and cheese! Mmmm! Now you made me want some Five Guys!
Bacon, lettuce, tomato, raw onion, ketchup, mustard and of course, cheese :smile: So good! of course now all I can eat is celery and carrot sticks for the next two days to cancel out the calories... Lol.. But, it was totally worth it ��

OMG! I hope you have access to a Chili's Too... where you can get Chili's food for twice the price! :biggrin: It's my favorite airport food! You can get a plate of nachos and that chocolate lava cake... because everyone knows that calories don't count when you travel!
Uh no, :hrmm:
I'm in the new building of Boston Logan international and so there are no food options, oh wait sorry, correct that, we have 3 choices the lovely duty free, some grille bar/Cafe, and a newsstand store. Yea! Oh, I can't even walk around because it's either to the bathrooms, security check, or a gate :yahoo: even better, the wifi is free, at 45 min intervals, :wacko:
I envy everyone's meals tonight......so far I've consumed 1 shortbread cookie, 2 Reese peanut butter cups, some skittles, half packet of pretzels, a coffee, and sparkling water.........