More confused than ever! Need a smaller wallet - help!

img

Life is short. Buy the bag.
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I will be in Paris in three weeks so I need to decide! I have two Sarah wallets and find them to be too large for my needs now. I love everything about that wallet except the size!

I looked into the Compact Sarah but don't want to fold my US bills. Does this also rule out the Zippy Compact?

I love the French Purse. Do US bills fit without getting lost or crinkled? Is the Pochet super deep? Do the bills go in horizontally or vertically?

I also love the Compact Cruieuse but watched a video where the owner said bills get lost because the pocket is so deep. For those who own this, is this really an annoyance?

Any other suggestions? I can't go as small as Victorine.

Thank you!

Thanks so much for this! Do bills get lost because the pocket is deep or no?
No, it is super deep, but it is new and everything is so tight, that nothing goes too deep.

Prices are good here in Europe! Enjoy your trip! I am headed this week to the USA, and I was just loading it up with my American stuff when I saw your post.

Take a look at the Helene (I use it for travelling)- no folded bills, holds quite a few cards, and coins (attached snap closure pocket) and quite small. Also Anais is another choice. Little taller than Helene but more flatter as the coins are stored outside in a zippered pocket. Hope this helps

If you love the sarah, you may like the new victorine wallet.
View attachment 3319079

It's small enough but it has a bills compartment and a zip for coins

View attachment 3319081
View attachment 3319082

This wallet is SO CUTE but I worry that it's a little too small. I will check into it though because it seems to have everything I need. Space for full bills, coin pouch, and ample CC slots. I also wish it came in more colors or even plain Mono. I have an MC Sarah in noir with fuschia interior and a Rose Vernis Alma and a fuschia and ivorie Mon Mono NF so I have enough pink stuff in my collection.

How about the compact Pallas? I just went through compact wallet shopping and finally decided on the compact Pallas. It's the size of the compact Sarah, but has more features.

I need to check this one out in person. Looks interesting on the website. Thanks for the suggestion!

No, it is super deep, but it is new and everything is so tight, that nothing goes too deep.

Prices are good here in Europe! Enjoy your trip! I am headed this week to the USA, and I was just loading it up with my American stuff when I saw your post.

I love the vintage classic look of the French purse. Mono is my favorite in this piece even though I'm not a big mono fan anymore. The mono just looks "right" for this wallet. Are there any cons??