Much Love from Japan!

Jun 18, 2012
Been traveling with hubby and family lately. I want to always get a bag whenever I'm traveling as my souvenir m. I know it's much expensive to buy in Japan but had to take the leap. I am almost swayed with the bright red medium flap. Hubby and SA keep on insisting to get the red one. She said that "There are only 26 red medium flap from the current collection available in Japan, it is very SPECIAL color" i really do think its a special color, but I already made up my mind to stick with the black since This is my first time to buy a classic medium flap. If ever I'll have just 1 classic, I believe black is always the best choice for me.

I'm really thankful my hubby is really supportive on this. I have more reason to buy a red flap next time then lol![emoji16]

Without further a do, here it is! I know it may not be really special to some of you, and a lot you may have a black medium flap already. But I'm really excited for this!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459644832.791668.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459644832.791668.jpg
    1,000.7 KB · Views: 588
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459644854.340605.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459644854.340605.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 577
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459644917.937010.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459644917.937010.jpg
    862 KB · Views: 594
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459644961.358573.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459644961.358573.jpg
    929.9 KB · Views: 586
Congratulations! I think it's always exciting no matter what you get from Chanel! It's a beautiful bag and I commend you for sticking to what you want. It looks wonderful on you and it's an exceptional souvenir to always remember your travels! 💗✨💗✨💗

Been traveling with hubby and family lately. I want to always get a bag whenever I'm traveling as my souvenir m. I know it's much expensive to buy in Japan but had to take the leap. I am almost swayed with the bright red medium flap. Hubby and SA keep on insisting to get the red one. She said that "There are only 26 red medium flap from the current collection available in Japan, it is very SPECIAL color" i really do think its a special color, but I already made up my mind to stick with the black since This is my first time to buy a classic medium flap. If ever I'll have just 1 classic, I believe black is always the best choice for me.

I'm really thankful my hubby is really supportive on this. I have more reason to buy a red flap next time then lol![emoji16]

Without further a do, here it is! I know it may not be really special to some of you, and a lot you may have a black medium flap already. But I'm really excited for this!

Gorgeous! As much as I love red flaps, the black one is more versatile and far outweighs the cost per wear.

Congrats on your new bag. It's too much money to not get what you want and let others sway you on what they think you should get. Black is always a classic and goes with everything. I love seeing others bright pops of color but all of my Chanel bags are black. Buy what you like and what you know you will get the most use out of.

Oh I'm also like you - I love the red classic flap but also the black. I'm trying to decide which to go for and change my mind all the time but it sounds like you made the best choice for you!

It's easy to let a SA talk you into this or that, but it's important to stick to what you know you want. Yes, red is prob special and limited but black will go the course. There are so many reds, it will give you time to decide which shade you want.

Congrats on this classic Chanel bag chewing_pearls! It will be with you for a lifetime! So....was the red classic flap in caviar or lamb?

Congrats on your new bag. It's too much money to not get what you want and let others sway you on what they think you should get. Black is always a classic and goes with everything. I love seeing others bright pops of color but all of my Chanel bags are black. Buy what you like and what you know you will get the most use out of.

Good to know you're sticking to all black![emoji122]🏼 Sometimes it's really hard to focus on what you want because of these amazing color releases!

It's easy to let a SA talk you into this or that, but it's important to stick to what you know you want. Yes, red is prob special and limited but black will go the course. There are so many reds, it will give you time to decide which shade you want.

I know right? For a first medium flap black is always the way to go![emoji8]