Birthday Reveal!!!

Stunning bag![emoji7]
Such a wonderful gift/fiancé!! Go fiancé![emoji122] Great job!!!

Pretty luggage tag! As for application, there are a couple of videos on YT, that may be helpful. Search: how to apply LV luggage tag.

And, the wallet is a cutie! [emoji7]

Enjoy your lovely items!!! You deserve it![emoji173]️[emoji6]

Love all your items! I have the exact same K luggage tag you!! I went on You Tube and searched "how to attach Louis Vuitton luggage tag" or something like that and found a good one. The trick is a small twist to the leather strap as you put it around. If I find the video I'll link it to you.

Yes!
Didn't see your comment.

Happy birthday! Love your items! The Victorine is really a big wallet in a small size! I haven't seen the detail on this before. Thank you for the detailed pics!

Kmazz39 and Exquisite_lam thank u so much ladies for the tips! I thought it was gonna be easy. Hahaha

I'll be off to youtube to find the how-to video.

Appreciate the help dearies!

Congrats on your professional achievement and happy birthday! Thank you for Sharon your lovely haul with us--enjoy!

I appreciate your detailed pics of your beautiful little wallet! So cute!

Here ya' go, I hope this helps!! I have the DE luggage tag on my DE Neverfull GM and think it adds just a bit of pop!! Post a pic when you get it put on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HEIBtw25Lk

Girl u are awesome! [emoji8] that link is what i need!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459604465.240783.jpg

I think i did ok now, right?

My SA asked me at the store if i would like to have her attach the luggage tag but said no i can handle it. But nooooo. Hahahaha. I feel so dumb. Lol

Lesson learned, i'll let her do it next time she offers.