lv vernis pochette??

Meow87

Nov 24, 2014
Ok i was going to get the pochette in damier azur but decided between these two vernis pochette. Does anyone have any of these two colors? Not sure if i should go with the dark dune or amarante pochette. Which color goes with most outfits?
which would you pick?

i'm also looking for a strap for this pochette, probably not from lv. let me know if you guys know what match these.

30rnugz.jpg

24v39ck.jpg

23saes9.jpg

I'd pick Amarante. Will go with tons of stuff. I'd worry about the possible color transfer on the Dune. As far as the strap you could ask your SA to order you an Alma BB replacement strap in Amarante if you wanted to wear it crossbody. It's way cheaper than the adjustable straps and thinner and looks better.

Ok i was going to get the pochette in damier azur but decided between these two vernis pochette. Does anyone have any of these two colors? Not sure if i should go with the dark dune or amarante pochette. Which color goes with most outfits?
which would you pick?

i'm also looking for a strap for this pochette, probably not from lv. let me know if you guys know what match these.

30rnugz.jpg

24v39ck.jpg

23saes9.jpg

Amarante!!!!! I had a Roxbury Drive in it, miss the leather, not the style! This however! Lovely!!!!!

They are both versatile colors. But I would go for the Amarante especially if you're thinking of getting a longer strap for shoulder or crossbody. You would be able to wear it with anything without worrying about color transfer from jeans or dark clothing. The color is absolutely gorgeous! I have an amarante bag and a dune key pouch. I'm very careful with my Dune and only use it with light color interior bags.

I'd pick Amarante. Will go with tons of stuff. I'd worry about the possible color transfer on the Dune. As far as the strap you could ask your SA to order you an Alma BB replacement strap in Amarante if you wanted to wear it crossbody. It's way cheaper than the adjustable straps and thinner and looks better.

Great idea!