Show off your matching Coach!

katriese831

Feb 14, 2007
Alright ladies, let's see your coordinating Coach pieces! I know many of you have wallets, skinnies, and the watchnot to match your bags. Now's your chance to show them off! I'll start with my matching signature stripe items.

Crimson Signature Stripe Scarf & Wristlet

541847898_3863801a45.jpg

Ok here is mine so far. I am currently waiting to go get some more items that will match and be interchangeable with other bags.

Attachments

• P6090007.JPG
    P6090007.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 72
Here are my sets:
My Legacy Shoulder Zip Br/Kh/Eb with matching turnlock mini skinny
My NEW PCE Purchase: Turquoise Ergo Tote & coordinating wristlet.
I also ordered the Crimson Sig Stripe Tote with Large Beauty Case & Wristlet, but I am just not feeling it....they'll go back to the boutique this week.

Attachments

• newlegacygoody.jpg
    newlegacygoody.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2088.JPG
    IMG_2088.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 59
Here are my sets:
My Legacy Shoulder Zip Br/Kh/Eb with matching turnlock mini skinny
My NEW PCE Purchase: Turquoise Ergo Tote & coordinating wristlet.
I also ordered the Crimson Sig Stripe Tote with Large Beauty Case & Wristlet, but I am just not feeling it....they'll go back to the boutique this week.

You can still order the crimson tote and wristlet? Do you have the style numbers? I need to call my SA:nuts:

Gettingpursonal, I love the poppy stuff too!!!!!! I remember drooling over it when it first came out and i always get so tempted when i see them on ebay. I'm dying to have the poppy Gallery tote in the white leather and a matching smaller item, not to mention a scarf!...*goes off into happy place to daydream about poppy bags*