Cartier Chain Love Bracelet?

Mine is white gold..

utf-8BSmVkZGFoLTIwMTIwMTA3LTAwMTUwLmpwZw.jpg

IMG-20111226-00124.jpg

It's so cute! Can you get it tightened at Cartier? May I know what your wrist and bracelet measurements are?

i don't think your bracelet is too loose...i have the same one and it hit's my wrist about where yours hits...i needs to be a able to hang down a little bit...i would live with it for a while and see if you are comfortable with it...

I'm considering getting this bracelet and haven't seen many photos of anyone wearing it- I would love to know if you have it, how you like it and if you're able to post any pics with this bracelet with your current stack! I have a RG Love Cuff w/ single sapphire. TY!!!

Indeed, when I tried to google sometime ago , hardly could find much info.

it's a pretty dainty piece but I personally won't stack with my love BUT that was because it was too loose (it's a passed down from my aunt) and it scratches my love bracelet. You need to be careful on the fit of this chain bracelet if you don't want it to cross around with the love.

Now it has been shortened - but I haven't gone to collect yet so I'll see how it fits with love. Else it'll just go on my other wrist where I have my "softer" bracelets.F2F9E53C-8C2A-4DD4-9891-191FFB6E6C11.jpeg03B9BC02-DA7E-4472-8DBA-507D0AA1B1A5.jpegC04D059C-82C3-499E-8976-00B5F6F14ADA.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Tb22 and skyqueen
Indeed, when I tried to google sometime ago , hardly could find much info.

it's a pretty dainty piece but I personally won't stack with my love BUT that was because it was too loose (it's a passed down from my aunt) and it scratches my love bracelet. You need to be careful on the fit of this chain bracelet if you don't want it to cross around with the love.

Now it has been shortened - but I haven't gone to collect yet so I'll see how it fits with love. Else it'll just go on my other wrist where I have my "softer" bracelets.View attachment 5233041View attachment 5233042View attachment 5233043
It looks great on you!!!! I was actually going to do my left hand with the VCA Sweet butterfly (that's currently in my cart) and I love how it looks with your sweet piece. I sometimes wear my RG Love ring on my wedding finger- do you think that would look strange w/ this bracelet on the same arm in YG? Also I wear my Pasha watch w/ Pink face on my left hand sometimes. I'll try and post a pic. TY SO MUCH.

These are the various ways i wear my everyday pieces. Sometimes I don’t wear my watch. But I was considering getting the baby love and also the vca sweet butterfly and seeing how they would look on my left hand. Lmk any thoughts!! Also considering small JUC for left but many said it’s not very solid. I also kind of want to stack my love cuff. So many things!!

Attachments

• 93E6B81B-102D-4914-9829-1FCDF6D5911F.jpeg
    93E6B81B-102D-4914-9829-1FCDF6D5911F.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 69DE7117-872C-4EEA-ACEA-56344441DE03.jpeg
    69DE7117-872C-4EEA-ACEA-56344441DE03.jpeg
    105.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 960F10F6-E30A-4196-80AD-2B07E03A1D03.jpeg
    960F10F6-E30A-4196-80AD-2B07E03A1D03.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 85
You’ll find your enlightenment along the way lol.

nice pieces you have there!

I am not a watch person (though I own them, I can count how many times with my fingers where I wear them in a year). I guess when your left arm is without watch, the baby love and vca sweet will be perfect if you like a lighter look.

I think I read you cant sleep with jewelry. Then I don’t recommend the sm Juc. I own one and i sleep with it. I cannot imagine the exhaustion of the sm Juc if taken on and off on a daily basis. I don’t think the hardware can withstand well from the constant manipulation.

Reactions: mgoch
You’ll find your enlightenment along the way lol.

nice pieces you have there!

I am not a watch person (though I own them, I can count how many times with my fingers where I wear them in a year). I guess when your left arm is without watch, the baby love and vca sweet will be perfect if you like a lighter look.

I think I read you cant sleep with jewelry. Then I don’t recommend the sm Juc. I own one and i sleep with it. I cannot imagine the exhaustion of the sm Juc if taken on and off on a daily basis. I don’t think the hardware can withstand well from the constant manipulation.
Yes you're right- I cannot sleep w/ jewelry on- drives me nuts! LMK if you have any other recs- I don't know why I'm suddenly obsessing about adding more jewelry but I am and Cartier is obviously my favorite.... I only wear my watch when I go to the office- which hasn't been since March 2019- however, we're expected back in January so I'll prob start wearing it again.... lol