Aqua Color

Jun 22, 2007
Hi All,

I hope all is well! I was wondering if someone had any images of the Mulberry Aqua color in the small classic grain?

I feel like this is a chameleon color and every website shows a different version of Aqua.

Would LOVE to see some spy pics or pictures of any ones Aqua items before I take the plunge ;)

Thanks in advance!! :heart:

Hi All,

I hope all is well! I was wondering if someone had any images of the Mulberry Aqua color in the small classic grain?

I feel like this is a chameleon color and every website shows a different version of Aqua.

Would LOVE to see some spy pics or pictures of any ones Aqua items before I take the plunge ;)

Marjan79 posted a pic of her accessories in the following thread earlier this month http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry...u-carrying-today-848260-379.html#post29962634

Hi All,

The color is pretty accurate to the reveal photos - saw it in the store today - it's very vibrant and a perfect spring color [emoji5]️