A 'Rosy' Instant Reveal

Tinagirl11

O.G.
Jun 5, 2011
I am no longer the owner of a 'skunk' Birkin! My replacement bag arrived last week (after several months of waiting) and I finally picked it up today and I do have to say, it smells like roses - I love the rich leather smell! No more grassy foul odor. I will no longer be afraid to carry it with me everywhere I go.

Here are some pictures of my 'new' B - it does feel rather different from the first one I had. I noticed right away that the togo is softer, lighter than the defective one. The leather also felt less dry. I freaked out for a split second when I couldn't find the stamp on the strap but realized they had moved it.

Hope you all enjoy the pictures - presenting my Birkin Vermillion 30. I took pics in two different lights and one next to my Colvert B.

Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• Vermillion2.jpg
    Vermillion2.jpg
    354.5 KB · Views: 1,355
  • Vermillion3.jpg
    Vermillion3.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 1,336
  • Vermillion1.jpg
    Vermillion1.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 1,334
  • Vermillion4.jpg
    Vermillion4.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 1,344
Reactions: marbella8
Congrats! Gorgeous bag! I too had a skunk vermillion b30 but with PHW. I ended up replacing for a rouge h b after waiting 7 months...glad yours made it sooner!

Enjoy her and her glorious smell!

gorgeous!!!

Yipeee hooray welcome rosy

So gorge!!! Congrats!

Thank you so much!

Congrats! Gorgeous bag! I too had a skunk vermillion b30 but with PHW. I ended up replacing for a rouge h b after waiting 7 months...glad yours made it sooner!

Enjoy her and her glorious smell!

I was initially told it would take 7 months but it took only 3 months so I'm happy it came sooner than expected. I cannot believe how different the quality of the hide was compared to the skunk.

Yay! Congrats on the bag!

Thank you!