Let's See your Louis Vuitton Spring/April Purchases

Aug 7, 2013
I will start with my new Speedy Chain releasing April 1 ♥ Colors are Hot Pink, Poppy and Rose Ballerine. Item Number M41989 if you are interested. This photo is from my SA who snapped a photo before he packed it up yesterday. It just arrived a little while ago and I will do a true unboxing YouTube video today! I don't even know the interior color yet :smile:

Attachments

• LV Chain.JPG
    LV Chain.JPG
    390.3 KB · Views: 6,985
Last edited:
This is a picture from my SA. It actually just arrived and I will be doing an unboxing video in a little while. Not sure why they sold this collection early.
Video, even better!! :yahoo: They usually sell the seasonal pieces a few days early, but it depends on the SA/boutique. I heard others had to wait for the official release date.

I will start with my new Speedy Chain releasing April 1 ♥ Colors are Hot Pink, Poppy and Rose Ballerine. Item Number M41989 if you are interested. This photo is from my SA who snapped a photo before he packed it up yesterday. It just arrived a little while ago and I will do a true unboxing YouTube video today! I don't even know the interior color yet :smile:

The interior color is the same color as the fuschia chain.

I will start with my new Speedy Chain releasing April 1 [emoji813] Colors are Hot Pink, Poppy and Rose Ballerine. Item Number M41989 if you are interested. This photo is from my SA who snapped a photo before he packed it up yesterday. It just arrived a little while ago and I will do a true unboxing YouTube video today! I don't even know the interior color yet :smile:

Love it!

no words. :loveeyes: