Gold Dino Charm

Interesting. 14k ...... the first think that made me think of was LV, actually. They do charms of their locks, logos, etc, in 18k. I wonder if this is part of their march to "become the American LV". (Just quoting the title of that other thread/article.)

I agree they should have it available to people in north america I'm in canada and would have loved to enter and i see coach has partnered with some bloggers and gave them the bags for free i wonder how i could become a partner lol and get a free dinky bag with charms :lol:

Haha, I sympathize with you. To be fair though, Coach is an American company after all. It would make sense of them to take care of their own first.

Oh yes, I can believe that.

I agree they should have it available to people in north america I'm in canada and would have loved to enter and i see coach has partnered with some bloggers and gave them the bags for free i wonder how i could become a partner lol and get a free dinky bag with charms :lol:

Exactly! They are more than happy to take our money esp. when we "get" to pay shipping (and duties) .. ;).

Interesting. 14k ...... the first think that made me think of was LV, actually. They do charms of their locks, logos, etc, in 18k. I wonder if this is part of their march to "become the American LV". (Just quoting the title of that other thread/article.)
Interesting thought but I think they'd have to do quite a bit more to be considered on LV's playing field:amuse:

I was going to start a thread about this but you beat me to it, OP! :smile: It's a special charm; I entered for the heck of it - you never know! I love all of the charms, actually. I think it's a really fun idea for Coach to include surprise charms w/their Dinky bags - the adult version of a surprise in a cereal box or something...only you get to keep a gorgeous purse, too. :smile:

I was going to start a thread about this but you beat me to it, OP! :smile: It's a special charm; I entered for the heck of it - you never know! I love all of the charms, actually. I think it's a really fun idea for Coach to include surprise charms w/their Dinky bags - the adult version of a surprise in a cereal box or something...only you get to keep a gorgeous purse, too. :smile:

It looks like Coach has removed the gold charm offering from their website. :sad:. That was fast!
Sorry that I missed acting on this!! :/