What is your Perfect Bag?

Sep 16, 2008
For me the perfect bag would be an older Sloane, that slouches, in pristine condition and a color other than black.

If I can find it I'll buy it even if I'm 80 by then. I love that bag.

What is your perfect BV bag? The one you have always wanted.

I know I sound like a broken record but this is a tough question since I have already exceeded my expectations with the peltro cabat and nuvolato tote. Still, an ostrich tote would be a really nice addition.....although its competition for "my perfect bag" is pretty tough.....

I know I sound like a broken record but this is a tough question since I have already exceeded my expectations with the peltro cabat and nuvolato tote. Still, an ostrich tote would be a really nice addition.....although its competition for "my perfect bag" is pretty tough.....
I ruled out the Intarsia bags on the basis of excessively high cost. ( I tried to edit my previous post but my tired old iPad wouldn't respond to my attempts to revise it.)

A Cervo is my fav, the softest and most huggable leather ever!!
When I go out and need to "dress to kill", then it's either a Sloane in ivory/cream, or XXL cross body messenger in burgundy, both are absolute head-turners and no-logo stunners... can you have enough of BV?....

I don't have enough experience with BV to have a perfect bag. So far, the Pillow has been pretty darn good. I think I might need to do more research and try out at least one or two of each category of bag.

I don't have enough experience with BV to have a perfect bag. So far, the Pillow has been pretty darn good. I think I might need to do more research and try out at least one or two of each category of bag.

I can vision you rocking a cabat in the future. You have the style and taste to pull it off.

I can vision you rocking a cabat in the future. You have the style and taste to pull it off.
Thanks for the encouragement! After visiting here and at the Fairy Godmother thread, I browsed on over to Fashionphile and Yoogi's. Much temptation lies within. Then I hop over to the BV website and the Neiman Marcus website. Then I tell myself, "You're going to Italy in June. Be patient."