outlaw!

Feb 8, 2007
hey all!

does anyone own this bag? I LOVE the look of it! I exchanged my marine for chalk and really love it. I love all the hardware and pockets and think it's just great looking. for a while, I know that a lot of us were wondering what happened to coach, but, I think that the new styles and designs are showing a lot of promise....I know that the outlaw is a little on the heavy side, but, when worn crossbody it's not bad at all...I've never owned a bag this color, but, I love the contrast of the brass with the creamy white and the goldeny suede color looks great with it...

would love to hear from y'all what you think about this bag!

thanks!

I own one, and I agree with everything you said, but it is a bit on the heavy side. I'm still deciding whether to keep it or not. I'm leaning toward keeping it.

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    434.8 KB · Views: 719
hey all!

does anyone own this bag? I LOVE the look of it! I exchanged my marine for chalk and really love it. I love all the hardware and pockets and think it's just great looking. for a while, I know that a lot of us were wondering what happened to coach, but, I think that the new styles and designs are showing a lot of promise....I know that the outlaw is a little on the heavy side, but, when worn crossbody it's not bad at all...I've never owned a bag this color, but, I love the contrast of the brass with the creamy white and the goldeny suede color looks great with it...

would love to hear from y'all what you think about this bag!

thanks!
Sorry, I forgot to reply directly to you, but yes I do own one. I posted a pic of it. Have you carried yours yet?

Not yet; will be carrying it on Friday. I folded the front pocket over at an angle and love the way the suede looks! I do go for lightweight bags but this one is just gorgeous and had to have it!

This is a beautiful bag for sure but doesn't the sheer width of it make it rather difficult to carry as a crossbody? I hate when a bag is sticking too far away from my body when carrying it that way, not flattering if you know what I mean:graucho:

This is a beautiful bag for sure but doesn't the sheer width of it make it rather difficult to carry as a crossbody? I hate when a bag is sticking too far away from my body when carrying it that way, not flattering if you know what I mean:graucho:
I do know what you mean and that's part of my issue as well. I am not one to carry purses by the handles, so would prefer to wear it crossbody, but something seems off when I'm modeling it. It's certainly not as bad as the ACE in that regard, which I returned. All in all it's beautiful and I will most likely keep because it is unique. Just need to make sure it's functional for me.

I have mineral and really like it. I don't find it to be all that heavy and I love the size, look, and the functionality of the pockets.
That's great to hear, especially about the pockets because I was trying to figure out what I would put in mine. I have a large Samsung, and I don't like the way it fits in the exterior pockets, so I guess it will be better suited inside of the purse as there's a nice slot for it there. What do you put in those turnlock pockets? Nothing I've tried fits, so I said if I keep it, I'll put receipts.

On a positive note, I really like the polished grain leather. Initially, I thought I wanted to hold out for the glovetanned pebbled leather version that will be released soon, but I think in the Outlaw I much prefer polished grain leather and the slight sheen.

Since the white isn't stark white do you think it could be worn for more than just spring and summer?
I definitely think it can be worn all year. I plan to use it all year if I keep it. I also have a chalk whiplash saddle bag that I plan to only carry spring/summer because it looks white, while the ACE looks off-white to me.