Reveal but confused!

queenlobo26

Jan 30, 2012
Hi everyone!!

I ordered this beauty by phone on Friday and got it today (I missed yesterday's delivery)! I love the interior but wonder if I need the GM, this is my first Neverfull (I like zippered bags but made an exception with this one).

I've had two DA bags (Galliera & Figheri), sold both because I was paranoid about getting them dirty! I plan on trying on the Totally DE to make my final decision on whether to keep this DA or stick to mono/DE.

I know it's up to me but I would love to hear your opinions, keep or stick to mono/DE. :confused1:
Thanks!!

P.S. I have 3 kiddos (ages 2,5 & 7) but they all know NOT to touch mama's bags! lol

Current collection:
Mono Tivoli GM
Mono Estrela MM
Mono Artsy MM
DE Verona MM
DE Evora MM

Attachments

• 20160329_131741.jpg
    20160329_131741.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 1,603
  • 20160329_131819.jpg
    20160329_131819.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 1,602
  • 20160329_132240-1.jpg
    20160329_132240-1.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 1,620
The NF is beautiful, it compliments your skin and hair coloration nicely, and it's the perfect fit for your height and body type. The GM version is very large and, unless you plan to carry quite a lot or tuck the sides in, is well-suited for travelling or being used as a book bag...I have it in DE and have a lot of difficulty using it as a purse, especially with such a large open top.
If you're feeling iffy about the DA print, but are willing to give it another try, then go into LV and look at the DE NF and Totally, if this bag is still calling to you then you have the peace of mind. If not then you will find what truly suits your needs and lifestyle, but in the meantime sleep on it. Good luck deciding!

Last edited:
I think it is a good choice ! You should keep it. I think bag that looks used by the owner looked the best compared to a brand new bag. It sort of feels like you own the bag, not the bag wearing you.

If it really look too dirty for your liking, at least you give it a go before. You won't keep thinking about it.

Personally, I would keep. The MM looks great on you. But, you mentioned that you sold your other two bags because they were DA and you were afraid of getting them dirty. Why would this one be any different? So keep if you're sure that you're not going to sell it again in a few months time because you're afraid of getting it dirty.

You already have a good mix of DE and Mono. This one would fill the DA space nicely if you're ok with having wear and tear show on your bag as time goes on. Try to keep in mind that we use these bags on a daily basis. I am sure you're very conscious of keeping your bags clean so just relax and enjoy!

The NF is beautiful, it compliments your skin and hair coloration nicely, and it's the perfect fit for your height and body type. The GM version is very large and, unless you plan to carry quite a lot or tuck the sides in, is well-suited for travelling or being used as a book bag...I have it in DE and have a lot of difficulty using it as a purse, especially with such a large open top.
If you're feeling iffy about the DA print, but are willing to give it another try, then go into LV and look at the DE NF and Totally, if this bag is still calling to you then you have the peace of mind. If not then you will find what truly suits your needs and lifestyle, but in the meantime sleep on it. Good luck deciding!

You are absolutely right! I will keep you posted! Thank you so much Miss Krys! :biggrin:

I think it is a good choice ! You should keep it. I think bag that looks used by the owner looked the best compared to a brand new bag. It sort of feels like you own the bag, not the bag wearing you.

If it really look too dirty for your liking, at least you give it a go before. You won't keep thinking about it.

Thank you TheMrsKwok! I agree!! I don't want to keep thinking about it....we'll see what happens. :smile:

Personally, I would keep. The MM looks great on you. But, you mentioned that you sold your other two bags because they were DA and you were afraid of getting them dirty. Why would this one be any different? So keep if you're sure that you're not going to sell it again in a few months time because you're afraid of getting it dirty.

You already have a good mix of DE and Mono. This one would fill the DA space nicely if you're ok with having wear and tear show on your bag as time goes on. Try to keep in mind that we use these bags on a daily basis. I am sure you're very conscious of keeping your bags clean so just relax and enjoy!

Thank you LVCoffeeAddict! I asked myself the same question before I bought it, "why would this one be any different?" I fell for the interior/DA combo! lol My daughters LOVE it and want me to keep it because of the pink! lol I definitely need to chill out and just enjoy my bag! ;)

Neverfull MM in Damier Azur is an amazing bag. I have one and like it very much, it doesn't get dirty easily. I put a small dust bad inside on the base, that works great! Enjoy!