My First Chloe in ages - The Faye

chloe-babe

O.G.
May 1, 2006
Hi Lovelies,

Been a long time out of the Chloe loop - but the Faye has drawn me back in :cool:

I love EVERYTHING about it - the size, the simplicity, the way it sits flat against the body but you can fill it out when required.

So I went shopping and found the colour I really wanted - it was the last one they had.

Chloe Faye in Motty Grey

Reactions: HandbagAddict4Ever
Hi Lovelies,

Been a long time out of the Chloe loop - but the Faye has drawn me back in :cool:

I love EVERYTHING about it - the size, the simplicity, the way it sits flat against the body but you can fill it out when required.

So I went shopping and found the colour I really wanted - it was the last one they had.

Chloe Faye in Motty Grey

So lovely! Congratulations!

Congrats on a beautiful bag!

I got the same bag just a few months ago but haven't used it yet. Was originally waiting for the python/camel combo, but saw the grey on display and fell instantly in love with look of this color on the Faye.

Beautiful!! Love Motty grey always have! I adore the Faye- have the small I black but always drool over the larger size. Post mod pics I always love to see how people style their bags!!

I am eyeing up the smaller one now too - how much can you fit in the smaller one please :smile:

It doesn't hold a ton only because it doesn't expand very much as it's designed to be a flatter bag. I can fit a zip coin pouch that I put credit cards and cash in, a card case for lesser used cards, iPhone 6, tissues, lipstick, lip balm, mini box of mints, keys. I can't fit my sunnies unless I take them out of the case. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459355904.639539.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1459355914.120966.jpg

It doesn't hold a ton only because it doesn't expand very much as it's designed to be a flatter bag. I can fit a zip coin pouch that I put credit cards and cash in, a card case for lesser used cards, iPhone 6, tissues, lipstick, lip balm, mini box of mints, keys. I can't fit my sunnies unless I take them out of the case. View attachment 3315487View attachment 3315488

Oh that is so helpful - thank you so much

So, for the price would you say it was better to get a second medium size one - or does the cross body strap make this one a must buy :tup:

Reactions: mssmelanie
Oh that is so helpful - thank you so much

So, for the price would you say it was better to get a second medium size one - or does the cross body strap make this one a must buy :tup:

I guess it depends how much you need to carry. I do love the convenience of a cross body. But I was carrying the small Faye today and it was a bit over stuffed with everything in it plus the chain always gets stuck under the bag corner so it's annoying when I'm trying to open the flap. I don't know if the medium size does that? I've never used the medium size so hopefully it's more functional than the small.

Personally I'm really glad I bought my small Faye pre-loved because I don't think it's worth full price. I love the look but it's just not the easiest to use.

Have you considered the small Hudson? Obviously it's a different look but I love it! It's cross body, holds more than the small Faye, and is so beautifully made. Very easy to use. I bought mine from farfetch because their prices are really good.