Wellesley Rachelle

Siren.07

Mar 17, 2016
I found my dream bag and it's the Wellesley Rachelle in black. The trouble is that I live in Canada and hours away from the nearest store. I might be near an outlet on a trip later this summer.

So what I'm wondering is, should I hold off until the summer (hoping it's in stock at that time) or buy one online? It seems the going price online is about $300 CAD.

I found my dream bag and it's the Wellesley Rachelle in black. The trouble is that I live in Canada and hours away from the nearest store. I might be near an outlet on a trip later this summer.

So what I'm wondering is, should I hold off until the summer (hoping it's in stock at that time) or buy one online? It seems the going price online is about $300 CAD.
The outlets in California sold out of all the black wellesleys. I'd call and ask the outlets and but them immediately lol they're beautiful I'd say get it don't wair!

I'd call an outlet, either the one in Toronto or Niagara and get a send sale especially since they're doing the 50/20 promotion. The staff at both locations are always willing to go above and beyond. I'm sure if you explain the situation they'd be able to help you out!

Oh, the Wellesley Rachelles are a beauty. For past 2 yrs, that been my spring n summer bag. I've one in Robin's egg. I drool at my own bag every year I take them out.
With that said, its to take her out for this year.

I just purchased the Small Rachelle in the color Sproutgren at the outlet during the 50% + 20% off sale

Attachments

• Message_1459211443250-1.jpg
    Message_1459211443250-1.jpg
    640.8 KB · Views: 356
It's not on the website. I tried calling the main KS customer service number and an outlet store directly, but they were no help. So I ordered from Amazon. I know it's a bit of a gamble that way, but I've never had any problems with Amazon standing by their products. Fingers crossed!

I saw the Wellesley Rachelle has recently been posted for presale at katespade.com. It is full price so it might be better to look for it appearing at an outlet in the upcoming weeks. There is also a black quilted Whitaker Place Small Rachelle on sale.