Which of the two different Chanel Wallets do you prefer?

princessxjp

Jan 19, 2016
Hi Ladies!

Just bought two different style zip wallets from Fashionphile since I could not decide on either.

Would love your inputs in detail on which wallet do you like better of the two, and why?

#1 Caviar Quilted Large Gusset Zip Around Wallet in Gold

Link: http://www.fashionphile.com/chanel-pearly-caviar-quilted-large-gusset-zip-around-wallet-gold-112587

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459123770.443899.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459123781.282252.jpg

VS

#2 Red Patent Quilted Zip Pocket Wallet in Red

Link: http://www.fashionphile.com/chanel-patent-quilted-zip-pocket-wallet-red-116718

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459123742.387457.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459123751.937310.jpg

Much appreciated PF gals! :heart:

I think the long zip wallet is too big for most Chanel bags so I'd stick with the red patent....Especially because the red is a gorgeous shade! Also I like the zippered back pocket for coins :smile:

This is such a tough choice. Red patent is stunning but that gold! It's just so special! Are you keeping both?

I bought the red patent one first because I've always loved the pocket zip style, but at the same time I saw the gold one and it's different / roomier. Might use the gold one as a wallet clutch, should I? :biggrin:

Thanks for the input! Yes, I like to use wallets to hold on phones as well.

Does anyone know if an iPhone 6 fit inside these two wallets?

I have both and yes my iPhone 6 Plus fits into the large zip around wallet so it works well for evening clutch. The l-zipped pocket wallet does not. It is much smaller but very cute and functional. I like to use that one for my smaller bags... Like the m/l flap. I love both .... So if you can keep both I say do it :smile:.

I would get the red patent leather one. It's always nice to see a pop of color in your handbag!

The gold caviar zip around, I'd hesitate to get because I wonder how gold leather will wear over time.

I like the design of the red patent but prefer the gold caviar colour more but not the design. I have a zip around and feels 'old'. Plus it is mor difficult to access cards with the zip zip around can def fit an iphone 6...u just take a look at the dimensions and shd b able to gauge