Key holder

nanrao

O.G.
May 3, 2006
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459200492.038000.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1459200506.319752.jpg

Edited to add text. While picking up the sunglass case I was asking the SA if she had something to hold to smart key fobs. She told me that even one inside the six key holder would stretch the canvas so I asked for alternatives - I was thinking mini pochette but she came up with this. It is in fuschia (comes in galet also) and is very distinctive. Has only 4 key spots but I don't have thT many keys so can make this work. I was more concerned about the fobs fitting inside.

I have two 6-key holders; one in vernis, and one in canvas. They both close with one smart key & house keys in each, with no problem. The keys does not stretch or put any strain on the holders from what I can tell.

I have two 6-key holders; one in vernis, and one in canvas. They both close with one smart key & house keys in each, with no problem. The keys does not stretch or put any strain on the holders from what I can tell.

That is what I thought but she was insistent that it would stretch. I thought this would work simply because the shape would help me find it easily in the confines of my bag. You have me rethinking this again. I do like the regular six key for how compact it is for sure. This can only hold keys though no cards which wasn't a deal breaker for me.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459213625.915152.jpg
With all my keys inside

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459213652.600409.jpg
Inside picture

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459213681.604515.jpg
One key outside

I'm liking this - definitely works for what I need. Not sure how easily it will fit in small bags like the regular six key holder.

That looks super cool! This is the first time I've seen it with keys in it. You're able to fit two smart keys in it?

Yes I can and if I get a smaller metal circle for one of the fobs it will fit even better. Bonus is also that it fits perfectly into one of the two side pockets of my Sully, so I think it should work with any pocket that size. Quite comfy to hold in the hand also. And did I mention the awesome leather? I'm glad she showed it to me yesterday!

Last edited: