Rose Ballerine Key holder

ckim1783

Mar 23, 2016
Hello!

I just purchased the 6 ring key holder in rose ballerine. Just wondering if anyone who's used it can give any insight into how it wears over time? I'm having a hard time determining if it's a keeper or not.

Thanks!

Mine is not looking so pretty after a couple of months, it's currently out for repairs right now and i had it for 9 months so far but the problems appeared sooner. The glazing has came off in the corners, the button has a small tear and there's a weird bump/crease on one of the inside flap, and the key rack part gold has tarnished and some parts turned silver. Keep in mind though that i have used this key holder daily ever since I got it. Another thing is that sometimes my keys would leave like some silverish gray line marks but I found that i can rub it off easily. Other then that the rose ballerine color still looks pretty good. No color transfer. I'm sure I'll have all these issues even if I got a different color key holder.

Repairs said they can fix everything except for the bump/crease on the flap. It's kind of like when you fold a cardboard and you have that folded line. I'm not sure what i can do. The SA said it was because of the way I had my keys, whatever that means.

But i really do love it. It's the most useful thing I own. Pretty much holds everything I need, my keys and my most important cards.

Hello!

I just purchased the 6 ring key holder in rose ballerine. Just wondering if anyone who's used it can give any insight into how it wears over time? I'm having a hard time determining if it's a keeper or not.

Thanks!

The mono with the rose ballerine interior? I've had mine since it first came out and I've been using it daily ever since. I've even dropped it on the concrete outside and it's in perfect condition. It looks like the day I bought it. Mine has been holding up very well. HTH

I just purchased one over the weekend. I have it in the fuschia as well but it's out for repairs. I've used it over a year straight so normal wear and tear to button and glazing. I loved and missed it so much, I purchased it again in the rose ballerine color. I think it's a keeper.

I've had mine for quite awhile now and it is in really good condition. I've done a couple of videos on it and it had quite a lot of discoloration inside but I used baby wipes and it cleaned it all right up. I'm really happy with it No problems with the glazing and no wear and tear on the outside at all.
xoxo
Wendy

great post I just bought on with fushia interior and button waiting to get it delivered - was worrying about wear and tear on it too, but went ahead with the purchase too! sounds like it just depends on wear and tear of the item! I'm hoping for the best seems like a great piece to have in the lv collection! I just couldn't find a preloved one worth buying and kind of wanted to own a brand new one anyways!

I've had mine for quite awhile now and it is in really good condition. I've done a couple of videos on it and it had quite a lot of discoloration inside but I used baby wipes and it cleaned it all right up. I'm really happy with it No problems with the glazing and no wear and tear on the outside at all.
xoxo
Wendy

I actually just watched a few of your videos :smile: So informative, thanks!

Hello!

Thanks!

You did? I've been on the wait list for some time. Did you get yours at a boutique? Congrats btw..... It's gorgeous I keep lurking at pics of it online !!! :loveeyes: