More versatile boots?

bakeacookie

Nov 2, 2008
I have 3 pairs of black boots and was wondering if all 3 are necessary.

One is a below the knee/calf boot (Coach)
One is a mid calf boot (Frye)
One is an ankle bootie. (Sam Edleman)

All are black.

Should I narrow it down to one, or all three good to have? Is there one I should have instead of these three?

I have several pairs of boots and personally I find I wear them all with different outfits. Over the knee black boots with leggings & skinny jeans. I have a knee high pair with a heel which I only wear if I'm not doing too much walking. I have smarter pair of ankle boots which I wear under trousers for work & a more casual pair of ankle boots. These are just the black boots, I also have a couple of pairs of brown boots.

Do you wear all 3 pairs currently?

I have several pairs of boots and personally I find I wear them all with different outfits. Over the knee black boots with leggings & skinny jeans. I have a knee high pair with a heel which I only wear if I'm not doing too much walking. I have smarter pair of ankle boots which I wear under trousers for work & a more casual pair of ankle boots. These are just the black boots, I also have a couple of pairs of brown boots.

Do you wear all 3 pairs currently?

I do wear the Frye and I just got the Sam Edleman ones recently but I see myself wearing those two more than the Coach ones.

But I see what you're saying, they all provide different looks.