Anyone else feel disappointed in the blues lately??

I was going to use my woc on her maiden voyage so took some pics for you. As you can see, it can look very different based on lighting. I would say 2010c is a little darker and 2016s is brighter. You can tell better in the flash photo and indoor lighting. But I think if I didn't have them side by side, I wouldn't notice much. It just depends what sings to you.View attachment 3312042View attachment 3312043View attachment 3312044View attachment 3312045View attachment 3312046View attachment 3312047

I just got the 16S bright blue mini, but seeing these photos... I'll take 1 from every season in every size please! :loveeyes:

Oh the things I would do for ANY kind of blue Chanel flap bag!!!

It took my husband and I.. 7 years to pull the trigger on my first Chanel! Then a year after we saved enough for my second! I only have two (and because I know I cannot afford to have many, I chose basic beige for my first and black for my second)... My hubby tells me that I'm "done with Chanel since I have beige and black" haha. I hope he's not serious!!

My mom gifted me her 1989 small black flap too because she knew I got the Chanel bug. She wished it were colored but she never had enough money for colors herself haha. She stopped at two black Chanels.

I share in the joy all you ladies have who have many colors of the Chanel caviar flap! I would get ANY shade of blue or red or green or even yellow and feel like I won the lotto!! OP, keep what you have and appreciate it hehe. You may never see that blue again! [emoji13]

Peace!

I love your story makes us appreciate what we all have!

I love your story makes us appreciate what we all have!

That really IS a sweet story and we really should appreciate our blessings. Everything is relative and I'm sure there will always be someone who has less! My wish for you is may your Chanel collection soon grow exponentially and may you have all the colors of the rainbow!

You ladies are so sweet!! Oh to have the colors of the rainbow in Chanel flaps! Woo! I'm sure that's many a woman's dream! Thanks!

And yes! We all have to count our blessings in all areas of our life! So many things to be thankful for, really! From family, to health, to friends.. To our food and our home.. Etc.

The Chanels will come when they are meant to be in our lives. Till then, life is just as beautiful!

Happy Easter!

This blue is stunning too, I am starting to become obbseese with blues, a color non existent thus far in my collection:drool:
OMG! Me too! I never had blues in my collection before. But in the last year or so I've gone nuts over the color and added 2. Now I'm waiting on a newly purchased cobalt Dior to come in and have been considering / stalking the oh so ah-ma-zing Chanel 10c blue.

For reds, with most people (like me with my cherished 10c red) there is only ONE that will do. But Chanel does so many blues so very well. Too many to chose from. &#128525;<swoon>

Have you seen 2010c blue roi IRL? As you said, the 2016c and 2016 spring photograph differently than you see them IRL. You may consider that the 2010c may look differently than you expect too. I think you may have seen my 2010c and 2016 spring blues side by side. They aren't 100% match but they are pretty close. I can take them for you in sunlight tomorrow if you like.

In real life, 2010c isn't quite as bright. As someone else stated too, caviar and lambskin may take color differently.

Hope you find what you are looking for, even if not a blue. Maybe a navy since you say you like dark with shw but never owned black?

View attachment 3311757

Simply stunning!!!