First reveal and a Question

Hello :smile: I'm finally a Louboutin lady too. I had the best assistant at the Geneva store who made the experience so fabulous and fun! I chose to play it safe and got the black vernis Pigalle in the 100mm. I'm so excited about this one and I already sense an addiction coming up :graucho:

On another note I was given the extra heel tips pictured. They seem to be much smaller than then actual pigalle's tip and aren't black. Is this normal or was I given wrong ones perhaps?

Wish you a Happy Easter xx

Attachments

• image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 381
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 371
  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 371
Hello :smile: I'm finally a Louboutin lady too. I had the best assistant at the Geneva store who made the experience so fabulous and fun! I chose to play it safe and got the black vernis Pigalle in the 100mm. I'm so excited about this one and I already sense an addiction coming up :graucho:

On another note I was given the extra heel tips pictured. They seem to be much smaller than then actual pigalle's tip and aren't black. Is this normal or was I given wrong ones perhaps?

Wish you a Happy Easter xx

Congrats! They are lovely! ;)

Congratulations on your first pair of Loubs!:yahoo: I love firsts!, and seconds, and thirds:roflmfao: All my Loub purchases I remember because it's a special shoe. I love them and you will feel fabulous wearing them.