Chanel bag for work

Aphasia23

Sep 15, 2014
What does everyone prefer to use as their work bag? Tote? Flap? Other? I need a good amount of space so I believe the flap would be too small for me. Please feel free to add pictures of your beauties.

Thanks!!!

What does everyone prefer to use as their work bag? Tote? Flap? Other? I need a good amount of space so I believe the flap would be too small for me. Please feel free to add pictures of your beauties.

Thanks!!!

Yikes...a flap bag wouldn't be so functional as a work bag but I can see it at a business lunch/meeting. The Cerf tote looks more "work appropriate" and can hold more stuff.

I guess I'm the only one that uses my small CF for work! I only bring my work keys to and from work, since I leave some on-the-go makeup in my desk. I love that my CF got me to minimize my purse load!

I use my Coco Cocoon because it's very light due it's from nylon and so much space. And I don't have to worry about rain.

I absolutely adore the Cocoon! :love: I have a non-designer brand quilted nylon more or less designed the same way but would like to have one by Chanel. Hoping they come back in the future. If not, maybe pre-loved. :biggrin:

I absolutely adore the Cocoon! :love: I have a non-designer brand quilted nylon more or less designed the same way but would like to have one by Chanel. Hoping they come back in the future. If not, maybe pre-loved. :biggrin:
I have mine now 4 years and still happy. I have seem them still around: in Amsterdam last July, in Paris last October and they keep them re-releasing. So I think it's def worth calling around!

I use them all -- just varies depending on whether I'm dressed up or down, and on how much I need to have with me! For big days, I have do the Cerf or GST, and for smaller days, any one of the classics --