Custom Made to Order Bags

Thanks so much ladies! I passed the link & info to my friend.

If she is able to snap any photos when she goes & is ok with sharing, I'll be sure to post them. :smile:
You know I didn't even think to ask to take photos. I was just in awe of this secret room hidden behind another door after another door. :lol:

Hi dolls! I'm in love with the damier graphite pattern, but obviously I'm well aware that its only available in men's styles. Do you know if LV would do a custom order to make a Neverfull MM in the graphite pattern? What additional costs would be involved?

they used to offer special orders(SO) on select items- generally classic pieces, and classic canvases/leathers. absolutely no seasonal/new lines. so, idk... if LV still offered SO, graphite might still be too new

in 2007/8 i really wanted a vernis speedy 30, but at the time i could only do Pomme, and I'm not a huge fan of the color.

I don't think they would use a pattern from the men's line to make a women's item even if they did SOs. Sometimes I wish they still did SOs! I'm sure everyone on here would support!

They stopped their made-to-order service a few years ago (with the exception of a small number of styles which are available to purchase via invite only, I believe) but they have never special ordered women's bags in Graphite anyway.

Yes, I had a Lockit made in Paris when the HM program was very new. It was a wonderful experience that I will never forget (my first and only trip to Paris!). The bag is gorgeous and I consider it a real treasure, not only due to the workmanship of the bag, but also the memory of how much fun we had choosing from all the options. There are pictures of my bag and several others posted in the Clubhouse. Good luck deciding. It's definitely an investment piece, but to me so worth it!